Your biggest fails

What are some of your biggest fails in Halo?
Mine is this one time I was playing Halo Reach and I jumped off the top of the spire and got an assassination to break the fall.
I got yoinked.

I do this too often. I run up behind an enemy and miss my back punch. They usually turn around with a sniper or rocket launcher and just demolish me for my mistake.

To many, freaking shaming myself after it… cant allow myself to screw up while everyone against me on this forum, ingame, everywhere.

If i screw up once my whole mood is gone, i look like a person when i screw up.

Be good or dont do it at all, thats how life works.

Was just being an idiot and forge, threw 2 plasma grenades inside of a gravity field. I landed near them and backed away. I had a gravity hammer as my secondary weapon (It was on my back) So when the first grenade exploded it blew the other one right over my head…Right onto the handle of the hammer. You can guess what happened next…

> 2533275007059966;4:
> Was just being an idiot and forge, threw 2 plasma grenades inside of a gravity field. I landed near them and backed away. I had a gravity hammer as my secondary weapon (It was on my back) So when the first grenade exploded it blew the other one right over my head…Right onto the handle of the hammer. You can guess what happened next…

LOL what are the odds of that happening!

Back on halo 3 in a local match with my cosuin. We were playing Rockets and I was using the Rocket Launcher’s scope to have a better sight. My cousin was shooting at me so I jumped to the side and pulled the trigger…buuuuuuut I didn’t noticed that there was a wall in front of me when I jumped on the side.

In reach I was playing infection. I was the last man standing. I killed about 10 flood, and then went to back up a little, fell off the edge. I screamed, cuz I was on a pretty nice kill streak.

> 2535453464044488;6:
> Back on halo 3 in a local match with my cosuin. We were playing Rockets and I was using the Rocket Launcher’s scope to have a better sight. My cousin was shooting at me so I jumped to the side and pulled the trigger…buuuuuuut I didn’t noticed that there was a wall in front of me when I jumped on the side.

Happens to us all.

I’ve failed too many times. Usually it’s choking when a sniper.

> 2533274891841289;8:
> > 2535453464044488;6:
> > Back on halo 3 in a local match with my cosuin. We were playing Rockets and I was using the Rocket Launcher’s scope to have a better sight. My cousin was shooting at me so I jumped to the side and pulled the trigger…buuuuuuut I didn’t noticed that there was a wall in front of me when I jumped on the side.
>
>
> Happens to us all.

Yeah…
Now I always use the RL without the scope. Only in wide open areas.

I’ll let the video do the talking.

I was driving a ghost and a wraith fell on me from a phantom lol

Was playing Halo 4 campaign 3-person co-op. I forget the name of the map but I remembered that they dropped two Scorpions at that point, as soon as the words “It better not drop a tank on me” left my mouth, Splat. It took ten minutes for my wife and daughter to quit laughing so we could continue the mission

> 2533274796457055;11:
> I’ll let the video do the talking.

Well…that’s…interesting.
Really, what are the chances that you commited betrayal twice in a match? XD

Leaving my metal boxed Halo 2 on the floor, in front of the TV. Coming back to see my dog had chewed on it.

> 2535411943190705;15:
> Leaving my metal boxed Halo 2 on the floor, in front of the TV. Coming back to see my dog had chewed on it.

Holy crap!!! Dude, that’s just not cool!

> 2535453464044488;14:
> > 2533274796457055;11:
> > I’ll let the video do the talking.
>
>
> Well…that’s…interesting.
> Really, what are the chances that you commited betrayal twice in a match? XD

PRETTY HIGH TBH.

Speaking from experience.

lol my halo reach statue and my dog got it why i was at work -_-

> 2535468694837347;18:
> lol my halo reach statue and my dog got it why i was at work -_-

Now that’s just sad and hurtful :frowning:

I’ve made sure to catalog all of my fails in Halo with the Xbox DVR thing. I think I’ll post a link to a fail every other day or something. There’s a long list, so stay tuned XD

But here’s the first of many: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Another%20Locust/video/7523316/embed