Your Armor and how it effects gameplay...

So, i think the “Evolution of Reach’s abilities” may be what your armor type is. So say you have EVA (just an example) it gives you the ability to use active camo. It is different in a sense of reach, because obviously not everyone is gonna wear EVA or even have that armor peice, unlike in reach where you could start with whatever ability you wanted too depending on the gametype… I don’t know if anyone else has put this idea up on the forums but hey! theres a time for everything! Not shur if i like the way this works as i don’t like a AAs in general I prefer pickups but im not making a hate thread i like what 343 is doing it all looks great and i wish them the best.

P.S. i kinda like this weapon icon thing 343 is doing… don’t know what it is im talking about heres the link go to the second point.

> So, i think the “Evolution of Reach’s abilities” may be what your armor type is. So say you have EVA (just an example) it gives you the ability to use active camo. It is different in a sense of reach, because obviously not everyone is gonna wear EVA or even have that armor peice, unlike in reach where you could start with whatever ability you wanted too depending on the gametype… I don’t know if anyone else has put this idea up on the forums but hey! theres a time for everything! Not shur if i like the way this works as i don’t like a AAs in general I prefer pickups but im not making a hate thread i like what 343 is doing it all looks great and i wish them the best.
>
>
>
>
> P.S. i kinda like this weapon icon thing 343 is doing… don’t know what it is im talking about heres the link go to the second point.
>
> http://venturebeat.com/2012/03/05/11-things-learned-about-halo-4/

Recon would be a better choice for active camo, soldiers who use EVA wouldn’t be using active camo, it’s kind of pointless in space, most likely they’d have better shields or something that pertains to being in space.

This upsets me a lot. I don’t want gameplay effects from the armor I choose. You know how it will go, everyone will end up wearing the same armor because it has the “best” effects.

If this article is true then its a real shame that the first Halo game that 343i undertook they went and made unnecessary fundamental gameplay changes.