"Your Account is not authorized to play"

i downloaded flight and logged in but i got that error message, please help ive been wanting to play for yearss

I played all weapons drill and then tried to play the bot mode and my pc got the blue screen of death bro no joke thought my pc was toast but booted up fine. I then tried to log back in the game and i’m getting the same error message as well. I’m honestly, a bit scared to play this game right now in fear its breaks my computer.

> 2535447330638901;1:
> i downloaded flight and logged in but i got that error message, please help ive been wanting to play for yearss

I also have this message. Any advice?

Hey, i have a same issue…

Any advice on this?

> 2535447330638901;1:
> i downloaded flight and logged in but i got that error message, please help ive been wanting to play for yearss

Same issue for me. The support documents state to confirm i’m logged in as the authorized account for this flight which I am. Hopefully they’ll fix that soon.

Got the same message a few minutes ago, reboot game and steam.

i have the same problem wtf ? and i was able to play with boot and training camp pls Fix

Got that message on my first startup. Rebooted the pc, which worked for some people, but didn’t do any good in my situation. Any official confirmation that currently this is a bug?

I hope you all don’t get blue screen of death sheeese bro i’m scare to play this now

i read this problbly why i can’t play now you need to wait 5pm ?

WEEKEND 1 (ARENA)

• Thursday evening, September 23:
  • Build becomes available for download Thursday night - Training Mode and Weapon Drills are available - Friday, September 24 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available - Saturday, September 25 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available - Sunday, September 26 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available - Monday, September 27 @ 10am PT: Flight access closes until Weekend 2

Having the same exact issue, made sure account was correct, rebooted Steam and the game, but still stuck with the ‘not authorized’ prompt. I did notice it takes a set amount of time after the login to issue the not authorized message, is this a server issue of some sort where the login credentials aren’t being verified correctly and a timeout exception is happening?

I have no idea, but this is very bumming… played last night and I enjoyed it, really wanted to play with some bots today

> 2535456896191305;10:
> i read this problbly why i can’t play now you need to wait 5pm ?
>
> WEEKEND 1 (ARENA)
> - Thursday evening, September 23: - Build becomes available for download Thursday night - Training Mode and Weapon Drills are available - Friday, September 24 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available - Saturday, September 25 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available - Sunday, September 26 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available - Monday, September 27 @ 10am PT: Flight access closes until Weekend 2

That is only for PVP, you should still be able to have access to training and weapon drills. I have the same issue of the game telling me I am using an unauthorized account to play halo Infinite

I have this problem too. It’s so ridiculous that they didn’t solve this problem from last flight.
I’ve tried to restart console and game but no luck.

> 2533274975935811;11:
> Having the same exact issue, made sure account was correct, rebooted Steam and the game, but still stuck with the ‘not authorized’ prompt. I did notice it takes a set amount of time after the login to issue the not authorized message, is this a server issue of some sort where the login credentials aren’t being verified correctly and a timeout exception is happening?
>
> I have no idea, but this is very bumming… played last night and I enjoyed it, really wanted to play with some bots today

the flight started so late i had to sleep i go to school so i wont be able to play until like 5 now this sucks i hope they fix the issue

Same :frowning:
Steam

I am on XSX with this same thing. I hard rebooted the console (held the power button down for 10 seconds and restarted again) and it worked

I hope they fix this bug.

I can confirm that for PC. After restarting my game twice the game accepted my account as valid and I am able to browse in the main menu

Got my email and updated the insider app. Still not authorized to play.

Just want to let you guys know, I started the game again just now and got in!

Using the same MS account, there was no waiting period, just took me straight to the menu, maybe they just resolved it? (Steam/PC)