Your a TRUE halo vet if you REMEMBER ...

Zyos, Eli ze ninja, Sk Halogod, RRX YY RRX, Hang em high, Warlock, Tower of power, Troy, sword canceling, Hog races, CTF on headlong and Relic, Nuetral bomb on Waterworks, Zombies on foundation, Wizard, Original huge xbox controller,Seeing the news report about how T-squared made a million dollars playing halo 2, Sidewinder, and using the needler for the first time and thinkin it was the coolest weapon ever.

Halo was built on competition, skill and fun.

Microcrap murdered Halo.

Hang ‘em High was in Reach. Or atleast a map was named that. Just sayin’…

> Hang ‘em High was in Reach. Or atleast a map was named that. Just sayin’…

You’re joking right?.. You a funny guy!..Almost had me there…right? RIGHT?

you can still sword cancel, technically.

I have to be that guy…

<strong>You’re*</strong>

> Zyos, Eli ze ninja, Sk Halogod, RRX YY RRX, Hang em high, Warlock, Tower of power, Troy, and sword canceling.
>
> Halo was built on competition, skill and fun.
>
> Halo 4 murdered that.
>
> Thank you 343 and Microcrap.

I disagree, Reach was what murdered it.

> Zyos, Eli ze ninja, Sk Halogod, RRX YY RRX, Hang em high, Warlock, Tower of power, Troy, and sword canceling.

Classic

Yeah sure, because you need to like MLG to be a true Halo veteran… -_-

I agree, while everyone is saying “It’s a business, they have to make money.” the fact is they could have made money and an epic game.

Agree completely, Halo has always been competitive…what happened

> > Hang ‘em High was in Reach. Or atleast a map was named that. Just sayin’…
>
> You’re joking right?.. You a funny guy!..Almost had me there…right? RIGHT?

Ever play the anniversy playlist in Reach? Hang 'Em High was the name of a map.

> Zyos, Eli ze ninja, Sk Halogod, RRX YY RRX, Hang em high, Warlock, Tower of power, Troy, and sword canceling.
>
> Halo was built on competition, skill and fun.
>
> Halo 4 murdered that.
>
> Thank you 343 and Microcrap.

Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Yep, Yep, What?, Nope, Not sure.

Wait, was the tower of power that tower with the rocket launcher on prisoner, or something completely different?

> Ever play the anniversy playlist in Reach? Hang 'Em High was the name of a map.

Hang em High was concieved in Halo CE.

It was remade in Reach under the name “high noon”. There is a variant of “high noon” called hang em high which has some weapon spawns changed to resemble the original map.

By the way I highly recommend you guys play the anniversary playlist in Halo Reach, it is very, very similar to Halo 1.

> Zyos, Eli ze ninja, Sk Halogod, RRX YY RRX, Hang em high, Warlock, Tower of power, Troy, and sword canceling.
>
> Halo was built on competition, skill and fun.
>
> Halo 4 murdered that.
>
> Thank you 343 and Microcrap.

So Halo was built on how well you could use animation glitches. Ex A: RRX YY RRX for triple shot Ex B: Sword Cancelling.

Halo 1 pistol was the only thing worth using. Triple shot is the reason all future halo game test for animation glitches and counters. Hopefully boltshot is fixed in the next update.

Thank you for a faulty argument.

Half of the people probably won’t know what I mean when I say Wizard.

> Half of the people probably won’t know what I mean when I say Wizard.

Yes, we all know that map too. I like Derelict better though.

how about hunting the McDonalds sign outside of Coagulation?

playing Zombies on foundation, moving the boxes infront of the doors so the zombies couldnt charge in… when you died you had to manually change to green team, honor system.

> Zyos, Eli ze ninja, Sk Halogod, RRX YY RRX, Hang em high, Warlock, Tower of power, Troy, and sword canceling.
>
> Halo was built on competition, skill and fun.
>
> Halo 4 murdered that.
>
> Thank you 343 and Microcrap.

“Halo is built on competition”

“You guys remember Tower of Power?”

-_-

Maybe past halo’s had both competitive and casual play?.. Just as you suggested. Just as Halo 4 does. :smiley:

Hypocrite.

.

> > how about hunting the McDonalds sign outside of Coagulation?
> >
> > playing Zombies on foundation, moving the boxes infront of the doors so the zombies couldnt charge in… when you died you had to manually change to green team, honor system.
>
> Zombies on Foundation was the only Infection game I ever liked. Now infection is plain stupid.

sword canceling lol dont remember it being in 1/2 or 3