YoungBerk #1 HW2 Player in the world

Hello Forum Team,
I have found so many glitches in this game and I would love to point them out to you guys to improve the game and fix these bugs and issues. I have already found strats that have broken the game and can’t be stopped. I’m about 300-0 wins with this one strat alone. I’m currently ranked #1 player in world for wins. I’d love to help out and give you feedback as the best player in the game and I’m also top player in halo wars 1 as well. Also onyx is the highest rank I can achieve in the beta. I’m currently at onyx 3400 and Should be the first ever champion. Someone posted up a fake pic of it and it’s not real. There aren’t enough onyx players to make a champion rank at the moment. You guys would find my feedback helpful if you took the time to reach out and contact me. I am more than happy to help. If you have any questions I’ll be on my twitch account today to answer questions for you guys.

If anyone is looking to play competivly I’m definitely down to have a team and talk as well.

I’ve also beaten every top 10 player on the leaderboards as well. I have proven that my strat is unbeatable.

I dont have the time to play 300 games but I do have a build that is unbeatable at the moment as well. I’m just curious, since you are #1 in the world, what are you ranked at? Keep up the good work soldier ! If u want to team up for a halo wars 2 championship tournament for a cool 1 million let me know man! ;)n

My Rank is Onyx 3400. I would be champion but there aren’t enough onyx players to make a top 200 at the moment. I’m currently 1600 onyx points ahead of everyone in the onyx rank.

> 2743710844422030;3:
> I dont have the time to play 300 games but I do have a build that is unbeatable at the moment as well. I’m just curious, since you are #1 in the world, what are you ranked at? Keep up the good work soldier ! If u want to team up for a halo wars 2 championship tournament for a cool 1 million let me know man! ;)n

Id be down and I’m onyx 3400

Well I am diamond 4 , but I have about 50 games played . Almost every game I can win 2v1 with my build and I’m a Starcraft player so I rush. Within 6 minutes one enemy base is dead and I taught the build to friends so when I move on to the next enemy they come to help but not really necessary most of the time lol. I love that there are two resources and that you have to expand and own the map to win like Starcraft. Macro and micro. Halo wars I love too but I hate that you can live off one base have 3 grizzlys and in a 3v3 my team owns the map but I can’t kill 3 grizzlys with maxed stars. That’s not RTS to me. There should be a counter to everything .

Crazy, someone posted and claimed them selves as being Champ with pic a couple days ago.

Why don’t you post the bugs, and glitches in the official bug report at the top of the forums?

Wow somebody is full of himself. Maybe you are the best, maybe you are not. Just because you have played a ton of games doesn’t make you the best, although practice makes perfect, absolutely.

It’s a beta. I’ve been sharing everything I can on the forums, the game is broken at the moment. I kindly ask you to share your thoughts, what’s broken? Onyx 3000 is pretty sick, I imagine you must have played 3000+ games to have a rank like that, considering I need to win 4-5 games at diamond just to rank up once, but I glitch out of one game and lose a whole rank. I have only played probably somewhere around 80 games and I have NEVER lost a game where I or my buddies didn’t glitch out. And I’ve won plenty of 2v1s. I probably could have a rank in onyx if life wasn’t a thing.

> 2535468163414194;2:
> I’ve also beaten every top 10 player on the leaderboards as well. I have proven that my strat is unbeatable.

When was that then bro?

Where do you find the leaderboard?

Honestly, just because you have played the beta enough to find the quirks that make you unbeatable with one strategy doesn’t mean you’re input will improve the game, rather than brag about sitting around all day on a beta beating people why aren’t you calling out the unbeatable quirk for it to be rectified and allow for a more even opportunity for multiple play styles to win? If you’re so good at hw2, you should be working with more than just one strategy to win rather then fishing for a job as a tester because you have no life & play a beta all day & night with your unbeatable strategy.

> 2533274793800897;9:
> Wow somebody is full of himself. Maybe you are the best, maybe you are not. Just because you have played a ton of games doesn’t make you the best, although practice makes perfect, absolutely.
>
> It’s a beta. I’ve been sharing everything I can on the forums, the game is broken at the moment. I kindly ask you to share your thoughts, what’s broken? Onyx 3000 is pretty sick, I imagine you must have played 3000+ games to have a rank like that, considering I need to win 4-5 games at diamond just to rank up once, but I glitch out of one game and lose a whole rank. I have only played probably somewhere around 80 games and I have NEVER lost a game where I or my buddies didn’t glitch out. And I’ve won plenty of 2v1s. I probably could have a rank in onyx if life wasn’t a thing.

He’s just a grinder, same as he was in HW1. Grinded himself to mediocrity.

Now, he got good a 1 MAP, with 1 LEADER playing with a teammate in what should be unarranged and now his ego is as big as Donald trump’s. LOL

I keep seeing this dude’s “I’m da best” posts, but it just makes him seem like a bigger egotistical -Yoink- every time.

> 2563432823619661;11:
> Where do you find the leaderboard?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-wars-2-beta-leaderboard#menu

> 2533274816533026;7:
> Crazy, someone posted and claimed them selves as being Champ with pic a couple days ago.

That was me, during the Domination playlist. I have not been able to break Onyx in Deathmatch, so I can agree that it too is broken on that end.

> 2535468163414194;1:
> Hello Forum Team,
> I have found so many glitches in this game and I would love to point them out to you guys to improve the game and fix these bugs and issues. I have already found strats that have broken the game and can’t be stopped. I’m about 300-0 wins with this one strat alone. I’m currently ranked #1 player in world for wins. I’d love to help out and give you feedback as the best player in the game and I’m also top player in halo wars 1 as well. Also onyx is the highest rank I can achieve in the beta. I’m currently at onyx 3400 and Should be the first ever champion. Someone posted up a fake pic of it and it’s not real. There aren’t enough onyx players to make a champion rank at the moment. You guys would find my feedback helpful if you took the time to reach out and contact me. I am more than happy to help. If you have any questions I’ll be on my twitch account today to answer questions for you guys.

Please clap.

Ied give anything for them to make the beta last 1 more day and have them make it 1v1… anything… then ied love to show everyone how (playing the most games) doesn’t make you the best by any means by going a vs a against this guy and showing the team how big of a mistake making the person with the most games played rank 1… just one day 343…

> 2535468163414194;1:
> Hello Forum Team,
> I have found so many glitches in this game and I would love to point them out to you guys to improve the game and fix these bugs and issues. I have already found strats that have broken the game and can’t be stopped. I’m about 300-0 wins with this one strat alone. I’m currently ranked #1 player in world for wins. I’d love to help out and give you feedback as the best player in the game and I’m also top player in halo wars 1 as well. Also onyx is the highest rank I can achieve in the beta. I’m currently at onyx 3400 and Should be the first ever champion. Someone posted up a fake pic of it and it’s not real. There aren’t enough onyx players to make a champion rank at the moment. You guys would find my feedback helpful if you took the time to reach out and contact me. I am more than happy to help. If you have any questions I’ll be on my twitch account today to answer questions for you guys.

We have been discussing the overpowered brute chopper rush for the last week
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/hw2-beta-insight-from-2nd-in-the-world/3d43517c-27ae-480f-8353-a5540d0d6629/posts

ProlificCosby and I refused to do choppers as it’s not very fun to beat people over and over using something that “can’t be stopped”/Exploit. Which it can’t be stopped unless of course they both go choppers. We found we would only run into people that did this, every 50 games or so and we were willing to take that loss.

OP sounds like a -Yoink-