You will HATE Halo 4

I can see it now you will all hate Halo 4 because you hate Halo Reach.

Well i got news for you bud Halo 4 will be just like Reach but WORSE. It’s a good thing
i’ve adapted and i’ve enjoyed Halo Reach and will enjoy Halo 4. But you guys wont because
you refuse to adapt.

Halo CE/2/3 = Classic Halo

Halo Reach/4/5/6 = New Halo

This is the way things are going to go, so either cry about it or move on.

There is SOME truth in this.

As much as I hate it…I agree.

However…don’t assume that everybody is going to hate it. There are others right there with you who actually enjoyed Reach and are looking forward to Halo 4.

But I like Halo Reach : P

Change is happen and if you hate change, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind.

> As much as I hate it…I agree.
>
> However…don’t assume that everybody is going to hate it. There are others right there with you who actually enjoyed Reach and are looking forward to Halo 4.

Do you enjoy Reach?

Not everyone will hate it. I’m sure there are more people here then just me that like every Halo, including Reach, because they are all different and fun in their own way. I honestly don’t see myself hateing a Bungie made Halo game. I don’t know about 343 yet because I’ve never played a game that they made from the ground up, but so far they havn’t given me a reason to doubt that they are a worthy company to carry on Halo.

I want to make this clear before I respond: I enjoyed Halo Reach a lot, still do, and have high hopes for Halo 4.

Now: It’s not that people can’t adapt the the new style of gameplay, but they feel that it’s deviating away from what they believe is truly Halo. I cannot speak on behalf of these people, not truly, but from what I’ve seen, the want Halo to remain an arena-style shooter, which it has been moving away from since Halo 3.

> I can see it now you will all hate Halo 4 because you hate Halo Reach.
>
> Well i got news for you bud Halo 4 will be just like Reach but WORSE. It’s a good thing
> i’ve adapted and i’ve enjoyed Halo Reach and will enjoy Halo 4. But you guys wont because
> you refuse to adapt.
>
> Halo CE/2/3 = Classic Halo
>
> Halo Reach/4/5/6 = New Halo
>
> This is the way things are going to go, so either cry about it or move on.

Just to verify

Halo CE = Classic Halo (No BR, no 1-50 rank, etc)

Halo 2/3 = What most kids want every time a new Halo game comes out.

Halo Reach/4 = Seem to be the way things are headed, however I think Halo 4 will be much different than Reach, and better, however, I don’t mind Reach in the slightest.

With each new iteration of Halo there has always been adapting involved, because Halo grows and evolves, you either grow with the change, or fall behind.

Oh well. People want the new games to revolve around nothing but the old trilogy (mainly halo 2 and 3)…

It can’t be helped, and some are just to stubborn to consider the new things, let alone try them.
Just like you, I will be enjoying it as well.

> > As much as I hate it…I agree.
> >
> > However…don’t assume that everybody is going to hate it. There are others right there with you who actually enjoyed Reach and are looking forward to Halo 4.
>
> Do you enjoy Reach?

I do. I actually found Reach to be incredibly fun. I mean there were a few things about it I didn’t care for, but they were all very minuscule and still enjoyed it thoroughly.

Will I?

Everybody hates the new Halo games. It’s a terrible trend we’ve developed since Halo 2. Also, Halo 4 is turning out to be a great game. They’ve removed tons of things people hated in Reach and they are basing the base traits of the players on Halo 3.

OP lost all credibility when he said ‘Adapt’.

Now you’re just making an assumption based on nothing.
I can’t understand how this thread hasn’t been locked yet.

I love Halo Reach, as I’ve loved every Halo game since Halo 1 came out 10 years ago. I highly doubt that I will have anything but love for Halo 4 as well when it comes out since it looks absolutely amazing.

I love Halo Reach too.

> OP lost all credibility when he said ‘Adapt’.

In your opinion. You can hate the word all you want, but it clearly holds some truth to it.

Great now others members are telling me how i must feel about this game…le sigh.

> Great now others members are telling me how i must feel about this game…le sigh.

I didn’t say that, it’s all in the attitude.

People did not dislike Reach simply because it changed the classic Halo formula. They disliked it because its functionality in core implementations such as bloom, Armor Lock, Grenades, and Jetpack Destroyed the learning curve of the game and added a roll of the dice effect to many areas of the game.

Every single time to fought somebody in reach there was a chance (Not small) that you could do everything right and still lose the battle to somebody who maybe spammed their gun and luckily five shotted you… etc…

The movement speeds and jump heights removed strafing and destroyed the learning curve even more. Previous halo games allowed players to become so much better at the game than others that they could take on a player, kill him, and immediately move on to a new player and kill him. In reach, the kill times were so long, and the learning curve was so low that even when you did kill a player, your health would be too low to move on and kill somebody else.

From what we have seen in halo 4… AL is gone… Bloom is gone… Movement speeds (acceleration of a player when changing direction) are up to halo 2 level and jump heights are up to a halo 3 level. There is no reason that just because somebody dislikes reach that they should dislike halo 4.