You will be un-zoomed when being shot.

I’m not sure if everyone knows this, but if you don’t, it has been confirmed that you will now be un-zoomed when being shot. Here is the video that confirmed it. Go to 7:20 to go directly to the topic, but you should watch the whole video for information you may not know.

I would hope so. This isn’t cod.

I hope not for that would require skill for distance shooting. Make the game easier for me 343.

Yup, that’s how it should be.

[deleted]

this is like the 10th topic on this subject that i’ve seen.

still though, this is good news! long range battles with knock out of scope becomes based on skill not who shot who first because the person getting shot can turn around and knock the other guy out of scope and win … etc.

Hmm, I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Sorry if this topic has been over done. But I looked in the first 10 pages, and there wasn’t any threads about this topic.

Good, it should be like that.

I honestly feel that for CAMPAIGN and SPARTAN OPS alone, we should only be un-zoomed if our health takes damage. Shields being shot shouldn’t disrupt our zoom. This idea came about after frustrating moments of trying to zoom for a headshot under a barrage of plasma fire from Grunts.

> I honestly feel that for CAMPAIGN and SPARTAN OPS alone, we should only be un-zoomed if our health takes damage. Shields being shot shouldn’t disrupt our zoom. This idea came about after frustrating moments of trying to zoom for a headshot under a barrage of plasma fire from Grunts.

Agreed whole-heartily.

I still remember being shot by focus rifles. Made me more anxious than beam rifles (the H2 Jackal snipers) and I gave into rage after trying to scope in a bunch of times and charged in futilely to die within 5 seconds.

This was confirmed awhile ago when we learned that one of the specializations was to prevent being unzoomed when shot

> This was confirmed awhile ago when we learned that <mark>one of the specializations was to prevent being unzoomed when shot</mark>

LOL

WAT

> > This was confirmed awhile ago when we learned that <mark>one of the specializations was to prevent being unzoomed when shot</mark>
>
> LOL
>
>
>
>
> WAT

343 dont let that happen.