You Want Old Halo Back You Can't Be 15 Again

This is to all the 20 somethings a 30 somethings. This is a Video Game. If Old Halo was soooo goood it would of never died out. Halo died when MW2 hit the scene. You can’t relive the glory day.
So 343 is moving on and making a game that is good and will appeal to the next generation of Gamers.

You’re wrong
halo 3 is still fun playing it 7 years later
mp was near perfect and still is

then why was there an insane aamount of hype and excitement on these forums for MCC?

Moving on is fine. But when it moves on and caters to kids who can’t aim is the problem. Don’t make the game easy, don’t make it follow the trends of other shooters. Make halo great once again but in their own innovative ways.
Sprint - Every other shooter
Ground slam - Destiny
Slide - other shooters and it is completely worthless in Halo
Thruster - Destiny
Clamber - Unique but all it did was make it easy for the bad kids who can’t crouch jump
Charge - Unique I suppose but once again it is worthless and any one who tries it on someone who is decent will get destroyed

> 2533274806630988;2:
> You’re wrong
> halo 3 is still fun playing it 7 years later
> mp was near perfect and still is

No it’s not… That’s why there isn’t a majority playing the game. and no competitive establishment supports it because it’s dead.

Halo died because of Reach. Actually look at the timeline and realize why Halo fell off. It’s not -Yoink!- brain surgery or rocket science.

Funny, because the way I remember Halo declining was after Bungie tried changing a bunch of stuff with Reach.

And between MW2 and Reach, I can see why more people picked MW2. Halo just wasn’t the same after that.

> 2811398874529013;3:
> then why was there an insane aamount of hype and excitement on these forums for MCC?

nostalgia from all the old school gamer. MCC will be dead in a few months. Everyone knows it. If it’s poor launch hasn’t already killed it which i believe it has. I bought it obviously. I haven’t played MCC in a few weeks and have no desire to play any of the old Halos

> 2533274818739657;4:
> Moving on is fine. But when it moves on and caters to kids who can’t aim is the problem. Don’t make the game easy, don’t make it follow the trends of other shooters. Make halo great once again but in their own innovative ways.
> Sprint - Every other shooter
> Ground slam - Destiny
> Slide - other shooters and it is completely worthless in Halo
> Thruster - Destiny
> Clamber - Unique but all it did was make it easy for the bad kids who can’t crouch jump
> Charge - Unique I suppose but once again it is worthless and any one who tries it on someone who is decent will get destroyed

Guns - Every other shooter

343 HOW COULD YOU!!??

> 2535425649312293;6:
> Halo died because of Reach. Actually look at the timeline and realize why Halo fell off. It’s not -Yoink!- brain surgery or rocket science.

I lived the time line. H3 lost support and popularity becasue MW2 came out and was attracted FPS players. H3 got old and stagnated. Reach just added to the inevitable downfall.

> 2533274896165868;5:
> No it’s not… That’s why there isn’t a majority playing the game. and no competitive establishment supports it because it’s dead.

No competitive establishment supports it anymore, because they already did, for three whole years.

Halo 3 on Xbox 360 still has the highest online population out of all the 360 Halo games right now.

> 2535460843083983;11:
> > 2533274896165868;5:
> > No it’s not… That’s why there isn’t a majority playing the game. and no competitive establishment supports it because it’s dead.
>
>
> No competitive establishment supports it anymore, because they already did, for three whole years.
>
> Halo 3 on Xbox 360 still has the highest online population out of all the 360 Halo games right now.

On 360… The old generation with the old players.

> 2533274878211546;9:
> > 2533274818739657;4:
> > Moving on is fine. But when it moves on and caters to kids who can’t aim is the problem. Don’t make the game easy, don’t make it follow the trends of other shooters. Make halo great once again but in their own innovative ways.
> > Sprint - Every other shooter
> > Ground slam - Destiny
> > Slide - other shooters and it is completely worthless in Halo
> > Thruster - Destiny
> > Clamber - Unique but all it did was make it easy for the bad kids who can’t crouch jump
> > Charge - Unique I suppose but once again it is worthless and any one who tries it on someone who is decent will get destroyed
>
>
>
> Guns - Every other shooter
>
> 343 HOW COULD YOU!!??

And jumping! Doom didn’t have jump unlike all these “modern” shooters! (Though it had sprint surprisingly)

> 2533274851609386;13:
> > 2533274878211546;9:
> > > 2533274818739657;4:
> > > Moving on is fine. But when it moves on and caters to kids who can’t aim is the problem. Don’t make the game easy, don’t make it follow the trends of other shooters. Make halo great once again but in their own innovative ways.
> > > Sprint - Every other shooter
> > > Ground slam - Destiny
> > > Slide - other shooters and it is completely worthless in Halo
> > > Thruster - Destiny
> > > Clamber - Unique but all it did was make it easy for the bad kids who can’t crouch jump
> > > Charge - Unique I suppose but once again it is worthless and any one who tries it on someone who is decent will get destroyed
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Guns - Every other shooter
> >
> > 343 HOW COULD YOU!!??
>
>
> And jumping! Doom didn’t have jump unlike all these “modern” shooters! (Though it had sprint surprisingly)

These old school guys want to be popular again. So they sit at home on their day off crying.

> 2533274896165868;8:
> > 2811398874529013;3:
> > then why was there an insane aamount of hype and excitement on these forums for MCC?
>
>
> nostalgia from all the old school gamer. MCC will be dead in a few months. Everyone knows it. If it’s poor launch hasn’t already killed it which i believe it has. I bought it obviously. I haven’t played MCC in a few weeks and have no desire to play any of the old Halos

Halo 4 died within a few months too. That was all new baby.

> 2533274896165868;5:
> > 2533274806630988;2:
> > You’re wrong
> > halo 3 is still fun playing it 7 years later
> > mp was near perfect and still is
>
>
>
> No it’s not… That’s why there isn’t a majority playing the game. and no competitive establishment supports it because it’s dead.

True but you cannot deny the fact that halo 3 was the most successful halo. It had the most people playing it on the 360 months after its release and had a bigger population than halo 4 after what? 1 year of halo 4? Also, halo 3 didn’t “die” when modern warfare 2 came out, it was doing just fine. People liked how the old halos played. 343 needs to build off of those games instead of building off of halo reach and halo 4.

"Halo 3"- 14.5 Million units sold on Xbox 360
"MW2 "- 7.5 Million units sold on Xbox 360
Ya, MW2 really killed Halo.

> 2533274896165868;10:
> > 2535425649312293;6:
> > Halo died because of Reach. Actually look at the timeline and realize why Halo fell off. It’s not -Yoink!- brain surgery or rocket science.
>
>
> I lived the time line. H3 lost support and popularity becasue MW2 came out and was attracted FPS players. H3 got old and stagnated. Reach just added to the inevitable downfall.

Same here, and I was one that went to MW2, but soon ultimately lost interest. One thing I really hated was the kill cam.

> 2533274818739657;4:
> Moving on is fine. But when it moves on and caters to kids who can’t aim is the problem. Don’t make the game easy, don’t make it follow the trends of other shooters. Make halo great once again but in their own innovative ways.
> Sprint - Every other shooter
> Ground slam - Destiny
> Slide - other shooters and it is completely worthless in Halo
> Thruster - Destiny
> Clamber - Unique but all it did was make it easy for the bad kids who can’t crouch jump
> Charge - Unique I suppose but once again it is worthless and any one who tries it on someone who is decent will get destroyed

good lord man what do you want them to do? keep every game like halo ce or 2? ya that will sustain thier company for years wont it. embrace change

> 2533274896165868;1:
> This is to all the 20 somethings a 30 somethings. This is a Video Game. If Old Halo was soooo goood it would of never died out. Halo died when MW2 hit the scene. You can’t relive the glory day.
> So 343 is moving on and making a game that is good and will appeal to the next generation of Gamers.

fun fact…OLD halo HASN’T died out.

it was ruthlessly murdered by lack of support (official shutdown of original xboxlive) and poor development choices over time, that said, cna you point out any other console game that routinely kept a hugely active population 3 years, 5 years, and hell 7 years after release?