You think Halo 4 will have a good campaign?

I’m not so sure from what I’ve seen it doesn’t look AMAZING but kinda just acceptable, like Reach’s campaign.

From the Eurogamer demo with Frank. I’m gonna enjoy it.

It looks like it’s going to be mind blowingly good.

even though I would of rather them take a more interesting route with the storyline, I have to admit that halo has always had well done campaign`s (at least in comparison with other shooters) so Im not too worried about it.

btw reach had a great campaign, if you think differently thats fine but personally I thought it was one of the best.

I don’t know what you’ve seen, but from what I’ve seen it looks like it’s going to be insane.

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a Halo game before

I think it will. Seeing all kinds of Forerunner awesomes will be great.

looks amazing. might even replace ODST as my favorite campaign

zips up flame suit

Dunno I feel its all tipping on how they portray the Didact in the game mostly. (For me anyway)

> looks amazing. might even replace ODST as my favorite campaign
>
> zips up flame suit

halo 3 ODST was like halo 3 but with all the good stuff removed

I don’t think anything will ever beat Halo 3, especially its campaign.

Yes to me it looks like it could be the best campaign of all I look forward to this more then war games.

Sadly I got spoiled :S couldn’t resist watching some mins of campaign vids, but from what I’ve seen O.O HELL YEAH IT LOOKS THE BEST!!! AND THOSE GRAPHICS, VISUALS! <3

I also watched just a bit of the final and O.O!!

besides the E3 demo, I have seen nothing of it so…

> besides the E3 demo, I have seen nothing of it so…

theres the walkthrough with frankie you could watch, just sayin.

I hope it is. I wasn’t too happy with Reach campaign, too many missions ending way too quickly. At least this time I have a character to play as that I care about.

> > besides the E3 demo, I have seen nothing of it so…
>
> theres the walkthrough with frankie you could watch, just sayin.

no, I’m ok. This will be the first halo game, besides halo and halo 2… and 3, that i haven’t seen part of the campaign yet.

I haven’t anticipated a Halo game this much since Halo 3. Seriously, we have a new developer, new enemy class, new weapon class, a completely new setting, and an innovative storyline in the world of Halo. Though I can’t state anything about it for certain, I will at least say that this looks like it will be the best Halo campaign since Halo: CE or Halo 3: ODST.

If its anything like the trailers are portraying it will be the best.

It’s going to have the best campaign. Not even joking here.

> I’m not so sure from what I’ve seen it doesn’t look AMAZING but kinda just acceptable, like Reach’s campaign.

Sure. I mean how could it not. They’ve spent 4 years total on it.