You suck medal.

This should be in halo 5!!

This is hilarious, but I’d probably get that medal in most of my games :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea man while were at it lets have a medal awarded to you every time you die in a match.

This medal will make me feel better after I accidentally betray myself by jumping over a cliff

This would be perfect for if you didn’t get a single kill all game and at the end it would announce it and you got an achievement cleverly named “you suck”

boltshot medal haha

AKA Comeback Kill.

> AKA Comeback Kill.

Thats different its saying ‘well done getting back on track’ not just ‘your bad in general’ which is what this medal is for.

The question is how do we implement this medal without getting people to deliberately play like monkeys just to hear it…

> The question is how do we implement this medal without getting people to deliberately play like monkeys just to hear it…

We don’t.

sounds offensive.

> The question is how do we implement this medal without getting people to deliberately play like monkeys just to hear it…

Make it have for example, minus 10 or 20 points. That way you get it only for betraying teammates. Unless it’s only for not getting any kills, or camo sniping/camping. lol :smiley:

This medal and Cheney Mania! I would love to hear these in MM!

> sounds offensive.

Its not that offensive and its just a joke that the player would just laugh on with.

> > The question is how do we implement this medal without getting people to deliberately play like monkeys just to hear it…
>
> Make it have for example, minus 10 or 20 points. That way you get it only for betraying teammates. Unless it’s only for not getting any kills, or camo sniping/camping. lol :smiley:

Better yet, getting killed by a plasma pistol!

It should be awarded for anyone in a dying frenzy.

Should be awarded every time you quit a match, along with a 5% progress deduction on all commendations.

> Should be awarded every time you quit a match, along with a 5% progress deduction on all commendations.

As someone with crappy interent: I get to lose 5% of my commendations and told I suck every time I lag out of a match?

Fantastic!

Death streak of like seven.

0 Kills-15 Deaths, at end of match. So much easier to achieve then perfection!