You spawn way too far from the armory

Now, you see, I did a quick a 10/10 would do again marking on the a.r.c map, and going the blue path you get there fine, but the enemy camps the hell out of the entrances, and the green path takes the amount of time it would to capture the base, so if you don’t have the garage or another base, you pretty much have lost the base, it really has been annoying me for the past 4 or 5 months :confused:

Im pretty sure thats intentional. Balancing thing or something, if I had to guess.

Yeah, am I the only one who thinks its a bit silly that it is just as quick to spawn at the garage to get to the armory than it is to just spawn at the armory?

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Im pretty sure thats intentional. Balancing thing or something, if I had to guess.

/s Sure, not being able to defend your only base is such a good balance tweak

Don’t even get me started on Stormbreaks -Yoinking- spawn system, You have to move in the open to go defend your base… a bit hard when you have 12 people shooting at you and 99.9% of the time, a -Yoinking!- tank!

WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE SPAWN LOCATION, AND WHY IS THAT ONE SPAWN LOCATIONS JOB, SO -Yoinking!- TERRIBLE

LOl, OP think about it how do you conquer a base if every sparten spawn right on the spot, or on the other side if they conquer and u spwan near the armory and get taken down befor moving you will start ne the next topic saying wtf is wrong with these spawn locations…

Warzone is made like assualt if your team positions a bit outside of the armory you will spawn further away, thats absolutly nessesary for tactic gaming.

> 2533274811540547;7:
> LOl, OP think about it how do you conquer a base if every sparten spawn right on the spot, or on the other side if they conquer and u spwan near the armory and get taken down befor moving you will start ne the next topic saying wtf is wrong with these spawn locations…
>
> Warzone is made like assualt if your team positions a bit outside of the armory you will spawn further away, thats absolutly nessesary for tactic gaming.

It’s stupid as -Yoink-, they could of done it a better way, rather then making it indefensible if more than 4 enemy players were there

Its easier to defend the enemy’s armory (if you have capped it ofc) than it is to defend your own… I feel like it should at the very least be the other way around.

> 2533274811540547;7:
> LOl, OP think about it how do you conquer a base if every sparten spawn right on the spot, or on the other side if they conquer and u spwan near the armory and get taken down befor moving you will start ne the next topic saying wtf is wrong with these spawn locations…
>
> Warzone is made like assualt if your team positions a bit outside of the armory you will spawn further away, thats absolutly nessesary for tactic gaming.

Ppl complain about getting spawned killed
Spawns faraway
Ppl complains about getting spawned far away
Rages on forums
#Justhaloplayersnowadays

> 2535468425990603;10:
> > 2533274811540547;7:
> > LOl, OP think about it how do you conquer a base if every sparten spawn right on the spot, or on the other side if they conquer and u spwan near the armory and get taken down befor moving you will start ne the next topic saying wtf is wrong with these spawn locations…
> >
> > Warzone is made like assualt if your team positions a bit outside of the armory you will spawn further away, thats absolutly nessesary for tactic gaming.
>
>
> Ppl complain about getting spawned killed
> Spawns faraway
> Ppl complains about getting spawned far away
> Rages on forums
> #Justhaloplayersnowadays

Well maybe if 343 actually changed it, they’ve had 4 or 5 months…