You should be able to change accents on armor

I don’t know if this is the correct wording or not, but I’d like to be able to change the color of the ‘accents’ on my armor in a way. What I’m saying is most armor has areas built into them that are a set color such as white or aqua. It just bothers me that I’m forced to have that because I can’t faithfully recreate my Spartan from halo 4 with extra colors thrown in that I cannot change. Not saying I want it to be removed entirely, but maybe as an option. When hopping into a team-based match if you have it disabled, the accents that were there would match the color of your team so they aren’t visible. When customizing your Spartan, you will have the option to enable or disable the accent, as well as customize it’s color to something different then it’s base color if you desire, that way it allows players to do more when customizing their Spartan.
Just a thought. I think it’s a nice idea.

We need more customization in general. Halo Reach customization was great.

Yeah, we’ll probably get such things right after Master Chief Collection gets more than armor sets.

> 2533274859697671;3:
> Yeah, we’ll probably get such things right after Master Chief Collection gets more than armor sets.

Dang, you know I forgot about that too. Twice we are limited on armor sets. I suspect they’ll change it down the road but I hope it gets changed soon.