You should add these Playlist.

Team Doubles - I mean who doesn’t like Team Doubles? It’s fun. I don’t see why it’s not on there yet.
1v1 Playlist - I want this because I find 1v1 fun and since there is no 1-50 ranking system yet there is no reason not to add it.
Community 4v4 Slayer - A slayer based gametypes using only the best man-made forge maps that the community has made. Their are tons of good ones like lockout, warlord etc.

Anybody else got suggestions on Playlist to add?

The reason why there are so few playlists at the moment is because 343i doesn’t want to spread the population thin over a large amount of playlists. Low populations result in long wait times, but more importantly, incorrect matchups (noobs vs pros).

Reach suffered from this greatly, I’m glad 343i didn’t make the same mistake.

> The reason why there are so few playlists at the moment is because 343i doesn’t want to spread the population thin over a large amount of playlists. Low populations result in long wait times, but more importantly, incorrect matchups (noobs vs pros).
>
> Reach suffered from this greatly, I’m glad 343i didn’t make the same mistake.

Well, I wasn’t meaning making all those playlist permanent. Team Doubles should be tho. But, I think the Community 4v4 and 1v1 can go into the rotational playlist I mean why couldn’t they? They added FFA Throwback.

343i doesn’t want to spread the population thin but they have separate Oddball, CTF, and KOTH playlists…there’s no logic to that.

Also Team Snipers.

Wrong. Noobs vs Pros would never occur in Halo 4 due to the TrueSkill matchfinding system.

Population thinning?
Are you serious? Oddball/KotH and CTF all have low populations compared to slayer, this is because they shouldnt have there own lists, they should be compiled into ‘TEAM OBJECTIVE’ which would combine the population eliminating ‘thinning’.

Team Doubles would not produce ‘thinning’, that is a guaruntee.

> Wrong. Noobs vs Pros would never occur in Halo 4 due to the TrueSkill matchfinding system.
>
> Population thinning?
> Are you serious? Oddball/KotH and CTF all have low populations compared to slayer, this is because they shouldnt have there own lists, they should be compiled into ‘TEAM OBJECTIVE’ which would combine the population eliminating ‘thinning’.
>
> Team Doubles would not produce ‘thinning’, that is a guaruntee.

Yep add Dominion in there too and give me some classic playlists back.