You Reached Daily Limit of Posts

Might need support help, but can anyone tell me what the maximum number of posts is for one day? I received a message yesterday, that I hit my maximum number of posts, being cutoff at 10. When I look up the rankings for the forums, it most assuredly says that the maximum daily posts is 100.

Is this an error on the maximum daily posts side, or should I not be receiving this message after only 10 posts? Sorry for the question, but I was a long time lurker, and finally, decided to start giving my opinion/input on the forums… maybe I’ve been a little overzealous, but either way, I’d like to know the actual cap and how to resolve my issue if it’s 100.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Recently (well 6-7 months ago) there has been post limits after Waypoint had spam. Its been like that since, so no error. They should update it if this is permanent.

Trying to get to 100 posts so that I can embed links is a real pain in the -Yoink- :frowning:

> 2533274796523661;1:
> Might need support help, but can anyone tell me what the maximum number of posts is for one day? I received a message yesterday, that I hit my maximum number of posts, being cutoff at 10. When I look up the rankings for the forums, it most assuredly says that the maximum daily posts is 100.
>
> Is this an error on the maximum daily posts side, or should I not be receiving this message after only 10 posts? Sorry for the question, but I was a long time lurker, and finally, decided to start giving my opinion/input on the forums… maybe I’ve been a little overzealous, but either way, I’d like to know the actual cap and how to resolve my issue if it’s 100.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/forums/ranks This is an overview of the ranks.
Two posts a day This one talks about why they lowered the Recruit ranks posting limits from those in the thread above.