“You’re Joking” achievement broken

My total completion time for Halo 4 is now down to 2hrs 58min 13sec. I’ve checked that the leaderboards have updated with my latest times and they have. No achievement pop :frowning:

I saw a thread from way back in January/February time mentioning something similar but the replies said it was a known bug and it was being fixed. Idk if it is re-bugged or if it just slipped the mind with the push to get Reach/MCC PC ready but i’ve tried redoing levels just to see if it can prompt the game to look at my times but nothing.

This may fix the issue. Hard reset your Xbox, then try playing the prologue/epilogue on legendary difficulty.

My time won’t change. I started with my current legendary time being 4:21:07. I then competed a mission that previously took me an hour 40 minutes in 30 and the time has yet to change. Do I need to be in the legendary playlist? I have definitely shaved off more then two hours of time from my previous record but the Halo 4 Stats won’t change from my previous time

> 2533274871396905;2:
> This may fix the issue. Hard reset your Xbox, then try playing the prologue/epilogue on legendary difficulty.

Hard reset my Xbox and the achievement popped as soon as I loaded up the game, thanks