You people are pathetic

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other users, both in posts and thread titles.

So… essentially you’re complaining about people complaining…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other users.

A better way to go about this would be to point out all the facts in a calm manner and show people why theyre wrong, instead of insulting them. you tend to get better responses when you do that.

*right
*critique

Overall, great job, and I pretty much agree with you.

I totally agree with you and you have a right to be upset.

People just don’t understand that 343 are huge fans of Halo too. So they want Halo to be all that it can. So they’re going to try and make Halo based on what the community has liked and disliked about Halo over the past few years.

while i agree with this post, you went about stating these things in the wrong manner

People who start discussions to call people pathetic are pathetic.

> So… essentially you’re complaining about people complaining…

It’s common forum trend to do that.

-It wasn’t very effective…

Halo would be dead if it wasn’t for 343 Industries?

Actually its Microsoft that wouldn’t let it die. Halo is Microsoft’s biggest money bank. Their big cash-cow. 343 Industries was founded in 2007 after the release of Halo 3 due to the Trilogy ending but the idea that Microsoft could make a profit out of it even further.

Halo Waypoint, Halo Legends, Halo Evolutions, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo: Cryptum, Halo: Glasslands are all ways that helpe Microsoft get the money.

Halo would have been dead if Microsoft decided to let go of the franchise in 2007 since they have full ownership of the Halo Franchise. Also what your comments from what you believe to be facts are all opinions.

Because ONE game makes Bungie horrible…
Makes sense…

> For those whining like little girls, wanting Bungie back, you’re all fools.

Sure.

> When did Bungie ever get anything write with Reach? IMO, the campaign was dull, the multiplayer was broken, and more.

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion.

> Did they fix it? NO! What about this year’s Bungie day? Even when you thought Bungie possible could redeem themselves, Bungie day was boring.

Fairly sure Bungie day was for Bungie fans, not Halo fans specifically.

> Bungie never tried to make a title update for Reach. Who did? 343 Industries did. And for heavens sake, give 343 a bloody chance.

To my knowledge, Bungie was only able to make changes within matchmaking. They didn’t touch the code not because they didn’t want to, but they couldn’t. However, I do agree. Give 343i a chance.

> They release one game, which is hardly even an original game, it’s a remake, and you’re already stabbing them in the back.

Yup.

> Let’s make one thing clear. If it wasn’t for 343, Halo would be DEAD. I repeat, DEAD! So give it a break, stop sounding like idiots, and wait to critic Halo 4 when it’s out.
> That is all.

Definitely.

tl;dr - While his post is not ENTIRELY correct, he’s right. Stop complaining. This was a “gift to the fans” and you guys are definitely not taking it as such.

> Halo is Microsoft’s biggest money bank.

Right. Windows is just a side job.

> > Halo is Microsoft’s biggest money bank.
>
> Right. Windows is just a side job.

Oh right… How silly of me. KINECT is Microsoft’s biggest money bank. Thanks for reminding me :stuck_out_tongue:

As much as I would like to pin the blame on Bungie for the disappointing campaign experiences of Halo 3 and Reach, I think it’s clear that their relationship status with Microsoft is to blame. They wanted to end their involvement in Halo and move on. Microsoft kept pressuring them back in.

Why don’t people like 343i?
they’ve given us a halo movie, a beautifully remastered game, and have promised us at least 3 more games!

> For those whining like little girls, wanting Bungie back, you’re all fools. When did Bungie ever get anything write with Reach? IMO, the campaign was dull, the multiplayer was broken, and more. Did they fix it? NO! What about this year’s Bungie day? Even when you thought Bungie possible could redeem themselves, Bungie day was boring.
> Bungie never tried to make a title update for Reach. Who did? 343 Industries did. And for heavens sake, give 343 a bloody chance. They release one game, which is hardly even an original game, it’s a remake, and you’re already stabbing them in the back.
>
> Let’s make one thing clear. If it wasn’t for 343, Halo would be DEAD. I repeat, DEAD! So give it a break, stop sounding like idiots, and wait to critic Halo 4 when it’s out.
> That is all.

Dude…stop…“look up your first words”! Reach’s MP is as good as Halo 3’s. And for those whiny guys: Reach is a Complete different game than Halo 3 …etc…!!!

Play what ever you want…its up to you. -.-

> People who start discussions to call people pathetic are pathetic.

Oh the irony…

I am sure it has dawned upon other people and not just myself that Bungie’s hands were likely tied with the whole matter.

Think about it, they have their hands full with their new title(s) and were well aware that 343 would be managing Halo. It would not be in Bungie’s best interest to continue to manage Reach and Halo.

Bungie is not to blame for the lack of post-release management.