You owe me some boosts

The last FOUR times I’ve used RP Boosts I’ve been kicked from the game. What is going on?? I know you don’t owe me anything but what is the point of having them if I’m just going to lose server connection? I’m frustrated.

> 2533274848763524;1:
> The last FOUR times I’ve used RP Boosts I’ve been kicked from the game. What is going on?? Unknown you don’t owe me anything but what is the point of having them if I’m just going to lose server connection? I’m frustrated.

do you want a hot beverage?

and dont get too mad because the boosts aren’t huge anyway

unless it was a legendary boost than yeah, id be mad too

just got 10000 xp boost from using a legendary in a warzone game, pretty sweet

> 2533274848763524;1:
> The last FOUR times I’ve used RP Boosts I’ve been kicked from the game. What is going on?? Unknown you don’t owe me anything but what is the point of having them if I’m just going to lose server connection? I’m frustrated.

My last 2 rp boosts I used today had a game crash and a game disconnect.

I wonder if for some reason the rp boosts cause some game instability.

Now that you mention it I think I’ve had trouble all 5 of the games I’ve ever tried to use a warzone rp boost.

> 2614366390849210;3:
> > 2533274848763524;1:
> > The last FOUR times I’ve used RP Boosts I’ve been kicked from the game. What is going on?? Unknown you don’t owe me anything but what is the point of having them if I’m just going to lose server connection? I’m frustrated.
>
>
> My last 2 rp boosts I used today had a game crash and a game disconnect.
>
> I wonder if for some reason the rp boosts cause some game instability.
>
> Now that you mention it I think I’ve had trouble all 5 of the games I’ve ever tried to use a warzone rp boost.

I know that using boosts dramatically increases your chances of losing the next match.

> 2533274803360167;2:
> > 2533274848763524;1:
> > The last FOUR times I’ve used RP Boosts I’ve been kicked from the game. What is going on?? Unknown you don’t owe me anything but what is the point of having them if I’m just going to lose server connection? I’m frustrated.
>
>
> do you want a hot beverage?
>
> and dont get too mad because the boosts aren’t huge anyway
>
> unless it was a legendary boost than yeah, id be mad too
>
> just got 10000 xp boost from using a legendary in a warzone game, pretty sweet

Yeah I got 19,000 xp from a boost so they can be pretty useful

Idk if it has to do with where you live or your internet but I have maybe been disconnected once or twice in all.
for everyone in general not just you