YOU OWE ME A LEGENDARY REQ, 343!

Having an awesome game on Noctus and OF COURSE my first ever legendary RP REQ boost is gone because I disconnected. My connections are all good. So were these “dedicated” servers another lie?

That is horrible when it happens. It has happened to me too.

Why does everyone need to complain about the Legendary Boosts being lost because of connection? I know it’s stupid when it happens but I would sacrifice all of the Legendary Boosts I ever have gotten for some new gamemodes.

I’m sure they’ll get right on that.

> 2533274809541057;4:
> I’m sure they’ll get right on that.

Funny guy. I prefer, “your replacement boost is in the mail…”

> 2533274964282028;1:
> Having an awesome game on Noctus and OF COURSE my first ever legendary RP REQ boost is gone because I disconnected. My connections are all good. So were these “dedicated” servers another lie?

Another person who doesnt get how connections work. Just because its a dedicated server doesnt mean disconnects magically disappear.

I absolutely hate that, feel your pain. :frowning:

Disconnects is not always on 343i’s end. It could be mostly your end. Either someone or people in your household is using up too much of the internet, you are in a different country that is far from the dedicated server, or your provider does not offer enough. It could be your router too, some routers given by the internet provider just sucks a lot. Thats why you can opt for buying a new one from them or from a 3rd party. Please ask your internet provider to let them know you have set up a new modem, otherwise it won’t detect that you have a new router. If you are using a wifi, and your router does not offer dual band wifi, 2ghz + 5ghz, and everyone else is on the wifi, you can see the problem there. If you have hardline wire to the router, then you shouldn’t have much of a problem. Idk what the minimal requirement for data transfer speed is for the game to be optimal in multiplayer.

> 2533274830513360;6:
> > 2533274964282028;1:
> > Having an awesome game on Noctus and OF COURSE my first ever legendary RP REQ boost is gone because I disconnected. My connections are all good. So were these “dedicated” servers another lie?
>
>
> Another person who doesnt get how connections work. Just because its a dedicated server doesnt mean disconnects magically disappear.

He’s a -Yoink!- doctor, not a Network Technician.

There was a solution for this posted a while ago.

See here for replacement boosts.

> 2661949065475413;10:
> There was a solution for this posted a while ago.
>
> See here for replacement boosts.

LOL

> 2661949065475413;10:
>

That’s a single-use card, and yet I keep seeing you play it.

I’ve reported you.

> 2661949065475413;10:
>

LOLOLOLOL

> 2661949065475413;10:
>

I love you can I add you on Xbox?

> 2535409103705542;8:
> Disconnects is not always on 343i’s end. It could be mostly your end. Either someone or people in your household is using up too much of the internet, you are in a different country that is far from the dedicated server, or your provider does not offer enough. It could be your router too, some routers given by the internet provider just sucks a lot. Thats why you can opt for buying a new one from them or from a 3rd party. Please ask your internet provider to let them know you have set up a new modem, otherwise it won’t detect that you have a new router. If you are using a wifi, and your router does not offer dual band wifi, 2ghz + 5ghz, and everyone else is on the wifi, you can see the problem there. If you have hardline wire to the router, then you shouldn’t have much of a problem. Idk what the minimal requirement for data transfer speed is for the game to be optimal in multiplayer.

• Only one home
  • In Oregon, right next door to Microsoft
  • My internet is great for everything else, the only time problems I have are with this game.

> 2661949065475413;10:
>

You should probably give him some Aloe for that burn.

> 2533275016942754;3:
> Why does everyone need to complain about the Legendary Boosts being lost because of connection? I know it’s stupid when it happens but I would sacrifice all of the Legendary Boosts I ever have gotten for some new gamemodes.

Completely unrelated, dude.

Well, happened again tonight. Having another good game on Noctus with an assist XP booster, then disconnected when we were about 2 minutes away from winning.

I just don’t get it. A player quitting loses the card, but the game quitting on the player doesn’t return it? What a load of -Yoink-.