you need to fix multiplayer soooo badly.

boltshit. a -Yoinking!- shotgun as a secondary?! THAT KILLS ME AT TWICE THE SHOTGUN RANGE. And dont tell me it isnt true ive seen the kill cams.

why does ever Halo game insist on jacking up the grenades when they were perfect in Halo 3

is your true skill broken? you can give god like enemies but where the hook ups on the teammates?

why do automatics kill me at medium range against my br before i can even get to the fifth burst?

Why do you give snipers as ordinance in big teams/WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY ON THE MAP

Why does the scatter shot kill me when their reticule barely turns red but I have to pump 2 shots into them at point blank range?

get…the flinch system…OUT OF THIS GAME.

i love this game so damn much but these things need such a huge fix

to any of you people who warned about this im so sorry i didnt believe you.

> boltshit. a -Yoinking!- shotgun as a secondary?! THAT KILLS ME AT TWICE THE SHOTGUN RANGE. And dont tell me it isnt true ive seen the kill cams.
>
> why does ever Halo game insist on jacking up the grenades when they were perfect in Halo 3
>
> is your true skill broken? you can give god like enemies but where the hook ups on the teammates?
>
> why do automatics kill me at medium range against my br before i can even get to the fifth burst?
>
> Why do you give snipers as ordinance in big teams/WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY ON THE MAP
>
> Why does the scatter shot kill me when their reticule barely turns red but I have to pump 2 shots into them at point blank range?
>
> get…the flinch system…OUT OF THIS GAME.
>
> i love this game so damn much but these things need such a huge fix
>
> <mark>to any of you people who warned about this im so sorry i didnt believe you.</mark>

Didn’t listen.

Agree about the boltshot, disagree about pretty much everything else.

boltshot is only thing you are right about, nades havent been this good since halo 2, sorry

I got used to it so why dont you OP. The crying got old 2 weeks ago. This game is legit.