You made a mistake but I forgive you.

EXCUSE ME MR ADMIN! :slight_smile: it appears you “accidentally” took down my post about Halo Waypoint rewards. You said it wasn’t related to Halo Waypoint at all when it has everythin to do with Halo Waypoint, Career Milestones, and Reach rewards. However, it’s ok, everyone makes mistakes, I forgive you. :slight_smile:
For those wonderin, here is the original post:
Please add the career milestones or make the gear that requires career milestones obtainable please. I know that you are busy and don’t care about a game that came out 6-7 years ago but please when you took responsibility of Halo you took charge of ALL of the Halo games. Just please get to this when you can. :slight_smile:

> 2533275030300516;1:
> EXCUSE ME MR ADMIN! :slight_smile: it appears you “accidentally” took down my post about Halo Waypoint rewards. You said it wasn’t related to Halo Waypoint at all when it has everythin to do with Halo Waypoint, Career Milestones, and Reach rewards. However, it’s ok, everyone makes mistakes, I forgive you. :slight_smile:
> For those wonderin, here is the original post:
> Please add the career milestones or make the gear that requires career milestones obtainable please. I know that you are busy and don’t care about a game that came out 6-7 years ago but please when you took responsibility of Halo you took charge of ALL of the Halo games. Just please get to this when you can. :slight_smile:

It was not a accident, your threads were locked because you posted them multiple times, which is against the rules.
I suggest you give them a read.

The issue that you mention is being looked into already, as you can see here.

For future reference please PM the moderator in question, public discussion of moderator decisions is not allowed