You losers are fricking dissapointing

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

This game is awesome. I have played Halo from the start and I absolutely love Halo 4. 343 nailed it. And you know what, I am happy that those who are complaining and have no faith in this game are leaving. GET THE HELL OUT! 343 doesn’t give a crap about you! They fricking made Halo 4 man! Like you would in your dreams!

Posts like this amaze me.

You want every FPS to play the EXACT same? You want every FPS to be a clone of a clone? You want Halo to be just another FPS that plays like every other FPS? Sounds completely moronic to me.

What are you talking about? Seriously.

You don’t really know what a decent game is. Are you sure you have played other Halo games?

They don’t give a crap about us? They’re a company after all. They give a crap about money you know? Where does money come from again? The whole franchise will eventually go down if they don’t listen…

What a Charming way of putting your viewpoint across

I can see 2013 will hold many wonderful things in store for that kind of win attitude lol

Funny because you all spread hate about this game. Haha you morons spent 60 bucks.

> This game is awesome. I have played Halo from the start and I absolutely love Halo 4. 343 nailed it. And you know what, I am happy that those who are complaining and have no faith in this game are leaving. GET THE HELL OUT! 343 doesn’t give a crap about you! They fricking made Halo 4 man! Like you would in your dreams!

This, this is true. Only because 343i is a bad game company. Every company should acknowledge complaints, and since half of 343i’s feedback is complaints, they should try and fix the BROKEN game they created.

> This game is awesome. I have played Halo from the start and I absolutely love Halo 4. 343 nailed it. And you know what, I am happy that those who are complaining and have no faith in this game are leaving. GET THE HELL OUT! 343 doesn’t give a crap about you! They fricking made Halo 4 man! Like you would in your dreams!

This guy must be a veteran from 343i’s defense force.

> Funny because you all spread hate about this game. Haha you morons spent 60 bucks.

True. Although, I’ve already sold it and recouped some of my money.

I love Halo 4, but this is not the way to go about arguing.

Things like this just make you seem immature.

> This game is awesome. I have played Halo from the start and I absolutely love Halo 4. 343 nailed it. And you know what, I am happy that those who are complaining and have no faith in this game are leaving. GET THE HELL OUT! 3<mark>43 doesn’t give a crap about you!</mark> They fricking made Halo 4 man! Like you would in your dreams!

That you’re correct about, they took too many things out, sequels are supposed to be upgrades from its predecessors, not downgrades

> Funny because you all spread hate about this game. Haha you morons spent 60 bucks.

You spent 60 bucks too…or I mean your MOM spent 60 bucks ya little baby

To OP: You spelled “disappointing” wrong.

And we’re losers? Think again…Wait? Can you do that last part?

While I agree that 343 did a fantastic job, a way to make your case to forums predominantly populated with dislikers the way you did isn’t going to help.

It looks like someone doesn’t know what a good game is.

> > This game is awesome. I have played Halo from the start and I absolutely love Halo 4. 343 nailed it. And you know what, I am happy that those who are complaining and have no faith in this game are leaving. GET THE HELL OUT! 343 doesn’t give a crap about you! They fricking made Halo 4 man! Like you would in your dreams!
>
> It looks like someone has a different opinion then me as to what a good game is.

Fixed.

> > > This game is awesome. I have played Halo from the start and I absolutely love Halo 4. 343 nailed it. And you know what, I am happy that those who are complaining and have no faith in this game are leaving. GET THE HELL OUT! 343 doesn’t give a crap about you! They fricking made Halo 4 man! Like you would in your dreams!
> >
> > It looks like someone has a different opinion then me as to what a good game is.
>
> Fixed.

If I could “un-thank”, I would lol.

OP obviously did not play previous Halo games.

> > > > This game is awesome. I have played Halo from the start and I absolutely love Halo 4. 343 nailed it. And you know what, I am happy that those who are complaining and have no faith in this game are leaving. GET THE HELL OUT! 343 doesn’t give a crap about you! They fricking made Halo 4 man! Like you would in your dreams!
> > >
> > > It looks like someone has a different opinion then me as to what a good game is.
> >
> > Fixed.
>
> If I could “un-thank”, I would lol.

What an ignorant post. If you’re unwilling to accept someone else’s opinion as valid, then you are just a child.

I think the OP went about making his case the wrong way, but your post was just as cringe-worthy.