You Lied to Us...

You’d said you’d launch the game when it was ready. there is major input lag, there are a lot of technical issues and such a small amount of time ahead for the deadline. You lied to us. That’s not even the worst part, you decided to implement a battle pass feature of progression to reach and every other halo game, for shame! I’ve waited 10+ years just so you guys can stab us right in the back when we felt vulnerable? I wanted reach to come back like every other title on the Master Chief Collection, instead, you changed an entire algorithm of progression to fort-nite. I’m disappointed in you 343, honestly, this is a travesty.

Although the situation isn’t ideal, 343 has done as much as they could and managed to get Reach working for the most part on a platform it wasn’t created for, which is quite an achievement.

Furthermore, I have a feeling that “It’s ready when it’s ready” only applied for as long as Microsoft allowed it to.

In regards to the “battlepass”, I think its one of the most player friendly iterations available because you are not locked out of content if you are unable to grind a particular tier. I’d rather have that over forced micros and the fact that 343 is looking into including unreleased armour is also a bonus.

As long as you didn’t play the final release version the title of your thread is simply wrong.
Give it a shot once it is released then we can talk about “lying” about anything.

> 2533274886490718;3:
> As long as you didn’t play the final release version the title of your thread is simply wrong.
> Give it a shot once it is released then we can talk about “lying” about anything.

This. It’s a tad bold to claim 343 has lied to you when the game hasn’t even released yet.

> 2533274870717152;2:
> Although the situation isn’t ideal, 343 has done as much as they could and managed to get Reach working for the most part on a platform it wasn’t created for, which is quite an achievement.
>
> Furthermore, I have a feeling that “It’s ready when it’s ready” only applied for as long as Microsoft allowed it to.
>
> In regards to the “battlepass”, I think its one of the most player friendly iterations available because you are not locked out of content if you are unable to grind a particular tier. I’d rather have that over forced micros and the fact that 343 is looking into including unreleased armour is also a bonus.

Thanks for the response, I think these are good points to make, but honestly I wish the game would’ve come to PC the way it came to console, maybe my opinion would change later on. But I’m not used to games with this leveling system, and having it ported to reach just feels wrong, I think the original leveling system was fine the way it is. Also, thanks for pointing out that Microsoft would ultimately decide when the launch date would occur, I believe my statement was unfair to say the least. I feel bad for the team, they got a lot of pressure on their hands and I hope the best.

We already have a few topics discussing this in the MCC PC forums, feel free to leave any constructive comments there, thanks.