You left the Fireteam {Now with evidence}

For some reason, I keep getting this error/message every time I’m trying to play this game. I can’t finish A single game. I even got this while in the title screen and wasn’t even playing. As of right now, halo 5 is unplayable for me. Please fix this error. Because of this glitch, I’ve only successfully completed one match from start to finish…1!

So now I have evidence of this Bull. I’ve now been banned for 9 hours cause Microsoft’s game won’t work and keeps doing this ****:
ScreenShot
Gamerecord 1
Gamerecord 2

> 2533274944987339;2:
> So now I have evidence of this Bull. I’ve now been banned for 9 hours cause Microsoft’s game won’t work and keeps doing this ****:
> ScreenShot
> Gamerecord 1
> Gamerecord 2

Sorry, apparently it was 9 mins. Also, to clarify, I wasn’t in a fireteam when these things happened/

I’ve been trying from time to time, I’m still receiving the error and being kicked from matches for account of being in a fireteam that changed despite never being in one. I’m sure I have about 3 more recordings of the glitch happening and it’s getting ridiculous. The game is unplayable in it’s current state and if I or someone else can’t fix this soon, I’m just gonna uninstall it cause there’s a lot more fun/useful things I can put on my hard drive than an 80g broken game.

My friend has the same problem and sucks because we can’t play together or with a group of friends because it keeps making him leave I really hope 343 fixes this problem

As of now, I think the problem was fixed (I think). They day I tried yet again to play, I got kicked, but then later on managed to complete several games. So perhaps the bug has left? I dunno, time will tell. But if you did fix it, thanks.