You know, why is Covenant Slayer its own Playlist?

Is that really unique enough to warrant its own playlist? I don’t think so. Wouldn’t a better idea have been to just permanently throw it in with the regular Slayer playlist? Like seriously, we don’t need any more playlists. Just update the existing ones so you don’t spread the population too thin.

Because if we put a social gamemode into a ranked playlist people would go berserk. If anything, we should add it to Social Slayer whenever that playlist launches.

What is covenant slayer?

> 2533274973957410;3:
> What is covenant slayer?

Instead of the normal AR + Pistol start you instead start with a Storm Rifle and Carbine. I also think most of the weapon pick ups are replace with Covie weaponry as well?

> 2533274885618794;4:
> > 2533274973957410;3:
> > What is covenant slayer?
>
>
> Instead of the normal AR + Pistol start you instead start with a Storm Rifle and Carbine. I also think most of the weapon pick ups are replace with Covie weaponry as well?

Oh ok thanks.

It’s a temporary social playlist is it really worth complaining about? It is not like it’s going to be there forever.

I like it being separate because then you know what you are playing every time
I wouldn’t want to play both
I want to just play one or the other

> 2533274816788253;6:
> It’s a temporary social playlist is it really worth complaining about? It is not like it’s going to be there forever.

My thoughts as well. It’ll be gone before you know it lol

> 2533274803493024;8:
> > 2533274816788253;6:
> > It’s a temporary social playlist is it really worth complaining about? It is not like it’s going to be there forever.
>
>
> My thoughts as well. It’ll be gone before you know it lol

I know right… I like the temporary rotational playlist. Sure I haven’t liked every one they have done but that is why they are temporary. A good way to test and gauge game modes.

Because lets add a social playlist into a ranked and competitive playlist. That makes a lot of sense.

I think it is easier for them to remove it this way.

Slayer is great the way it is. If it ain’t broke…don’t try to fix it.