You Know What Would be Cool?

A Warzone map spanning an entire covenant carrier.

That would be sweet. With a big space battle going on outside~make it happen 343i.

On another note, is anybody getting lag in Arena? Like more than usual?

How about a Promie site? Like the idea just so we could be covy or promie and not just spartans. as a sparton it has always bothered me killing my bros!

its just a “simulation” cyber :smiley: lol

But yeah, I’d love to see a warzone game in a covy ship. With one area being outside the airlock in zero gravity space a la h2

> 2533274804912545;3:
> its just a “simulation” cyber :smiley: lol
>
> But yeah, I’d love to see a warzone game in a covy ship. With one area being outside the airlock in zero gravity space a la h2

got me, lol take care my friend,;~}

They do need to do something really unique with a Warzone map! I like the idea of a map on board Infinity. Not in the simulators but the actual ship.

What about a flood infested High Charity warzone map? On board a Guardian with space walk areas?!

i like the zero gravity, that would be to cool.

I wouldn’t mind a Reach themed one. Glass lands and a few melted buildings

> 2535425318586819;7:
> I wouldn’t mind a Reach themed one. Glass lands and a few melted buildings

If they ever make a update with Halo Reach’s Armor… This should definitely be in the update. Maybe New Alexandria like Buck said on the grav elevator.

I’ve always wanted a Warzone map on a ship.

It would be cool if they had two ships Battlefront 2 style and had the core/garages in the ships. Have Longswords, Seraphs, Hornets, Banshees, Broadsword, etc.