You know what would be awesome?

Assassinating Marines :smiley:

The other day I decided to play some Reach after not playing it for a very long time. Dumb Marines pissed me off at one point, I went off on them and until they turned hostile, and I was just messing around having fun with them, and I went up behind one and tried to assassinate him, and it didn’t work. It was a small “wtf?” moment, and then I was like “Oohhh” realizing that you are unable to so that, and I thought, it would be pretty cool to assassinate Marines.

I know this wont be in H4 though :frowning:

That wouldn’t be awesome that’d be homicide, are you a psychopath?

Attempting to assassinate a Marine should make Chief start tickling him.

I think that’s a bit unnecessary. I don’t see the point of assassinating your comrade.

…You know you’re not supposed to kill marines, right?

> I think that’s a bit unnecessary. I don’t see the point of assassinating your comrade.

Tell me you have never gone off on a whole squad of marines (or odsts) because they are such dumb A.Is that can’t seem to do anything when fighting on foot.

> …You know you’re not supposed to kill marines, right?

Yes.

Reffer to above comment as well.

> > I think that’s a bit unnecessary. I don’t see the point of assassinating your comrade.
>
> Tell me you have never gone off on a whole squad of marines (or odsts) because they are such dumb A.Is that can’t seem to do anything when fighting on foot.

Not saying I haven’t (not cuz they were dumb for me at least), but I don’t find any satisfaction assassinating my marine.

But you’re not supposed to kill them, they’re allies. So creating assassination animations for marines is just pointless.

That’s a bit too cruel. It’d be better to bring back autoaim on marines turned enemies and turning off 1 shot kill by important NPCs. Lunge works on them so why not autoaim? Bungie tried so hard to stop betraying in campaign. Arby and Johnson ruined the fun of betrayals in H3. Guilty Spark was tolerable since he had bad aim and it made sense. Eventually, Bungie resorted to CoD (with civilians in Reach).

343, let’s not go on that path. CE had an easter egg that required betrayal for Christ’s sake!

> That’s a bit too cruel. It’d be better to bring back autoaim on marines turned enemies and turning off 1 shot kill by important NPCs. Lunge works on them so why not autoaim? Bungie tried so hard to stop betraying in campaign. Arby and Johnson ruined the fun of betrayals in H3. Guilty Spark was tolerable since he had bad aim and it made sense. Eventually, Bungie resorted to CoD (with civilians in Reach).
>
> 343, let’s not go on that path. CE had an easter egg that required betrayal for Christ’s sake!

Ok I agree with this a lot more.

for the guilty spark part his aim did suck but not if ur in a tank then he just one shotted u and u fell outta the tank with no damage to the tank