You know what really grinds my grunts?

You know what really grinds my grunts?

343i

Where do you get off? No new vehicles? Weapon skins? Visors? Remixes? REQ System Armor? Lazy Variants? Still no playable elites…

I might be old fashioned but I remember a time where you had to go above and beyond to obtain armor. Im saying VidMaster achievements and credits. Not some random messed up card game.

Or when maps were actually different with a sense of atmosphere and distinguished. Not to mention that lousy excuse of a firefight we have. Oh im sorry WARZONE firefight $$$$$$

And these lousy paint over vehicles and variants…

343i you really do grind my grunts for the lack of content. But hell the gameplay itself is competitive, original, nostalgic, and Fun.

I’m going to have to find ways to use the title. Anyway, what was you expecting something different from the last 7 months. Least you like the gameplay. Thats what counts.

I enjoy halo 5. But the rehash if maps I was sick of 5 plus years ago…
It’s what it is. Will still play no matter what

> 2533274813071248;1:
> You know what really grinds my grunts?
>
> 343i
>
> Where do you get off? No new vehicles? Weapon skins? Visors? Remixes? REQ System Armor? Lazy Variants? Still no playable elites…
>
> I might be old fashioned but I remember a time where you had to go above and beyond to obtain armor. Im saying VidMaster achievements and credits. Not some random messed up card game.
>
> Or when maps were actually different with a sense of atmosphere and distinguished. Not to mention that lousy excuse of a firefight we have. Oh im sorry WARZONE firefight $$$$$$
>
> And these lousy paint over vehicles and variants…
>
> 343i you really do grind my grunts for the lack of content. But hell the gameplay itself is competitive, original, nostalgic, and Fun.

You know what really grinds my grunts this is the millionth time someone posted about these things.

Yeah I’ll admit the game play is fun and addicting, which is why I haven’t been able to stay at halo 3… but everything else just really annoys me about halo 5

Playable elites won’t happen, get over it

> 2533274813071248;1:
> You know what really grinds my grunts?
>
> 343i
>
> Where do you get off? No new vehicles? Weapon skins? Visors? Remixes? REQ System Armor? Lazy Variants? Still no playable elites…
>
> I might be old fashioned but I remember a time where you had to go above and beyond to obtain armor. Im saying VidMaster achievements and credits. Not some random messed up card game.
>
> Or when maps were actually different with a sense of atmosphere and distinguished. Not to mention that lousy excuse of a firefight we have. Oh im sorry WARZONE firefight $$$$$$
>
> And these lousy paint over vehicles and variants…
>
> 343i you really do grind my grunts for the lack of content. But hell the gameplay itself is competitive, original, nostalgic, and Fun.

credit unlocks oh like req points just u get what u pay for