You know what? I'm aint even mad bro.

I have come to terms and accepted that vanilla Halo 4 will not be competitive and skill based. That’s ok so… Snipas out there if you seen tha recon specialization lemme get a yeaaaaaa!

I no longer have to worry about clutch no scopes I can stay scoped in! This is AWESOME, I cannot wait, seriously I’m going to dominate people with my sniper.

yeah i dont really snipe much but i like the ideas they are adding it makes a lot of people happy

Alright, stay scoped in and ignore your motion tracker.

> Alright, stay scoped in and ignore your motion tracker.

I am talking about once I am in mid firefight good sir. At that point if someone comes up behind me then I shouldn’t be in a battle.

Example: Mid range battle a guy starts BRing me in the face I zoom in and give him a quick blainer in the face. Zoom out and move on

> Alright, stay scoped in and ignore your motion tracker.

there are perks that allow for motion tracker while scoped

> > Alright, stay scoped in and ignore your motion tracker.
>
> there are perks that allow for motion tracker while scoped

Wow really, that doesn’t sound good.

> > > Alright, stay scoped in and ignore your motion tracker.
> >
> > there are perks that allow for motion tracker while scoped
>
> Wow really, that doesn’t sound good.

Lol… I don’t like the sounds of some of the new stuff but I like others… But I can’t say I like the ability to stay scoped while being hit nor the ability to have a motion tracker while scoped… Bleh.

> >
>

I think, this is where being able to only use one of these Specializations at a time comes into play but I could be wrong.

LINK

> > > > Alright, stay scoped in and ignore your motion tracker.
> > >
> > > there are perks that allow for motion tracker while scoped
> >
> > Wow really, that doesn’t sound good.
>
> I think, this is where being able to only use one of these Specializations at a time comes into play but I could be wrong.
>
> LINK

Yes, but the “motion tracker while scoped” thing is a support upgrade, not a specialization. So you can have both.

> > > > > Alright, stay scoped in and ignore your motion tracker.
> > > >
> > > > there are perks that allow for motion tracker while scoped
> > >
> > > Wow really, that doesn’t sound good.
> >
> > I think, this is where being able to only use one of these Specializations at a time comes into play but I could be wrong.
> >
> > LINK
>
> Yes, but the “motion tracker while scoped” thing is a support upgrade, not a specialization. So you can have both.

I was thinking that so that’s why I said I could be wrong…(was too lazy to look up at this hour…sorry)…lol

I hope 343 have their bases covered…lots of moving parts. 0_0

Really interested to get more clarification tomorrow.

EDIT: This would have me believe this combo wouldn’t be available. What do you think or am I reading this wrong? (I am assuming one is classified Tactical and the other one is classified Support)
LINK

OP if you want hyper competition and skill based play why not hit up the MLG playlist?

What if it’s harder to see if you aim at the face?

> OP if you want hyper competition and skill based play why not hit up the MLG playlist?

This. Seriously, if you hate Vanilla Halo 4 so much, why don’t you just stroll off into the MLG playlists instead of crying about how Halo is finally going for something truly new and exciting?

> >
>

That depends if the other is a support perk as well. If it does, you’re going to need to pick which one you will need more often.