You know what I love?

I just love scoring 10 skulls at once in a match made headhunter game and not getting the achievement for it.

Anyone else had this happen to them for the same achievement? I know it’s an Anniversary achievement, but does that mean I have to score the 10 skulls while playing headhunter on an Anniversary map?

This has happened to me on these maps:

Penance, Prisoner, and High Noon/Hang Em’ High…

I got it around a month ago on High Noon/Hang Em’ High and quite frankly, I have no idea why.

I though it was my own stupid luck with video games but I’m glad to know I’m not alone!

> I just love scoring 10 skulls at once in a match made headhunter game and not getting the achievement for it.
>
> Anyone else had this happen to them for the same achievement? I know it’s an Anniversary achievement, but does that mean I have to score the 10 skulls while playing headhunter on an Anniversary map?

Yes, it needs to be done in an Anniversary map when Skullamanjaros are enabled.

> > I just love scoring 10 skulls at once in a match made headhunter game and not getting the achievement for it.
> >
> > Anyone else had this happen to them for the same achievement? I know it’s an Anniversary achievement, but does that mean I have to score the 10 skulls while playing headhunter on an Anniversary map?
>
> Yes, it needs to be done in an Anniversary map when Skullamanjaros are enabled.

Ohh, gotcha. I was on Zealot.

I wish achievements weren’t map specific.

Also have to get it in a FFA, i think that’s the only one when Skullamanjaro’s are enabled.

> Also have to get it in a FFA, i think that’s the only one when Skullamanjaro’s are enabled.

Nope, you can get Skullamanjaro’s in Team Headhunter as well. Just not in Mult Team.