You know, It's Good that CEA Doesn't have Multiplayer

If you’ve played Halo PC you will know that the Halo CE multiplayer over live would be an competitive nightmare. The host advantage is so huge that you can tell who’s host just by looking at the score board. I suggest you guys try it out, the Halo Trial is still available for download.

Full > Custom Edition > Trial.

It was actually really fun …
and not so competitive

> Full > Custom Edition > Trial.

The lag is the same. Host wins, always.

I’ve never played PC Halo CE but from the videos i’ve seen on youtube, it didn’t look like a smooth experience.

I agree completely. Unless your playing on LAN of course. We used to LAN HPC and it was a lot of fun. But the online experience is a nightmare.

People who played on Xbox Connect would disagree. Strategy, and the skill to get use to the bullet lag could over come host easily. Halo PC suffered from the same bullet lag, only difference, is that you couldn’t see where your shot was actually going, it appeared to be shooting straight when it really wasn’t due to lag.

always worked fine for me.

> If you’ve played Halo PC you will know that the Halo CE multiplayer over live would be an competitive nightmare. The host advantage is so huge that you can tell who’s host just by looking at the score board. I suggest you guys try it out, the Halo Trial is still available for download.

um…

they wouldnt just re-port the exact same game. they would have had to remake it (meaning they would have fixed things)

this should go without saying.