You have to see these!!!

Check out these videos, guys! They perfectly show off how crazy this game gets at a competitive level. Ninja is even on the opposite team!

Strongholds on Empire

If you want to see how much strategy and depth there is to working as a team then I highly suggest you check this one out too. It even got me thinking about how I could improve my game.

Breakout on Trench

Give them a like if you enjoy watching videos like these and feel free to drop a comment here to let me know what you think of how the game plays at a competitive level!

Its AR/BR starts like it should be imo.

> 2533274818521550;2:
> Its AR/BR starts like it should be imo.

Gotta agree

> 2533274818521550;2:
> Its AR/BR starts like it should be imo.

theres no point of it because everyone will use br instead, i prefer ar/pistol and br pick ups

The thing I noticed the most was how infrequently you saw people sprinting, especially the guy playing. Nobody really escaped with it, and cat-and-mouse gameplay was nonexistent. People only sprinted to get from point A to point B faster, which is how it should be. Whenever there were enemies nearby, people didn’t sprint. This was very similar to my personal experience with the beta.

I think sprint has been balanced quite nicely in Halo 5. It’s now just a means of map traversal, whereas in Halo 4, it could be used to get yourself out of combat too easily. Good job, 343 multiplayer team.

> 2533274810150284;5:
> The thing I noticed the most was how infrequently you saw people sprinting, especially the guy playing. Nobody really escaped with it, and cat-and-mouse gameplay was nonexistent. People only sprinted to get from point A to point B faster, which is how it should be. Whenever there were enemies nearby, people didn’t sprint. This was very similar to my personal experience with the beta.
>
> I think sprint has been balanced quite nicely in Halo 5. It’s now just a means of map traversal, whereas in Halo 4, it could be used to get yourself out of combat too easily. Good job, 343 multiplayer team.

Yep, I noticed this too. Sprint isn’t as bad as people say!

> 2533274833600810;6:
> > 2533274810150284;5:
> > The thing I noticed the most was how infrequently you saw people sprinting, especially the guy playing. Nobody really escaped with it, and cat-and-mouse gameplay was nonexistent. People only sprinted to get from point A to point B faster, which is how it should be. Whenever there were enemies nearby, people didn’t sprint. This was very similar to my personal experience with the beta.
> >
> > I think sprint has been balanced quite nicely in Halo 5. It’s now just a means of map traversal, whereas in Halo 4, it could be used to get yourself out of combat too easily. Good job, 343 multiplayer team.
>
>
> Yep, I noticed this too. Sprint isn’t as bad as people say!

Yep

Reminded me of Trials of Osiris in Destiny. Got to the lighthouse twice from playing like this.

> 2533274891841289;8:
> Reminded me of Trials of Osiris in Destiny. Got to the lighthouse twice from playing like this.

Oh God, I can’t stand the Trials of Osiris. I even have The Last Word and Thorn and I can’t manage to win more than 1 game.

I’d rather play Halo lol

> 2533274915983628;7:
> > 2533274833600810;6:
> > > 2533274810150284;5:
> > > **The thing I noticed the most was how infrequently you saw people sprinting, especially the guy playing. Nobody really escaped with it, and cat-and-mouse gameplay was nonexistent.**People only sprinted to get from point A to point B faster, which is how it should be. Whenever there were enemies nearby, people didn’t sprint. This was very similar to my personal experience with the beta.
> > >
> > > I think sprint has been balanced quite nicely in Halo 5. It’s now just a means of map traversal, whereas in Halo 4, it could be used to get yourself out of combat too easily. Good job, 343 multiplayer team.
> >
> >
> > Yep, I noticed this too. Sprint isn’t as bad as people say!
>
>
> Yep

Who knew that the vocal minority could be wrong about something?

I’m so excited for Halo 5 and these videos make me want to play it even more! Can’t wait until Oct 27th!

The video were amazing and good teamwork. The second video was funny at the end “PERFECT GAME” xD. Also why do YouTube have angry people who cruse, yell at other opinion, trying to make up facts or etc.? :confused: YouTube need monitors to keep order.

> 2535465515137096;11:
> The video were amazing and good teamwork. The second video was funny at the end “PERFECT GAME” xD. Also why do YouTube have angry people who cruse, yell at other opinion, trying to make up facts or etc.? :confused: YouTube need monitors to keep order.

You mean the comment section? There’s usually some pretty nasty comments on any video. It could be a video of a baby saying it’s first words and the internet would still find something hateful to say lol.

> 2533274891841289;8:
> Reminded me of Trials of Osiris in Destiny. Got to the lighthouse twice from playing like this.

Makes me hope there is a more competitive elimination mode in halo 5. Something with objectives and less paintball inspired maps.

Totally agree, very nice!

Halo 3 is like a game in slow motion compared to that. And watching this makes me wonder how I ever tolerated the randomness of Halo 3’s bullet time.

> 2533274950614657;15:
> Halo 3 is like a game in slow motion compared to that. And watching this makes me wonder how I ever tolerated the randomness of Halo 3’s bullet time.

I’ve always hated Halo 3’s multiplayer just because the AR is atrocious and the BR couldn’t hit water if it fell out of a boat.

> 2533274833600810;12:
> > 2535465515137096;11:
> > The video were amazing and good teamwork. The second video was funny at the end “PERFECT GAME” xD. Also why do YouTube have angry people who cruse, yell at other opinion, trying to make up facts or etc.? :confused: YouTube need monitors to keep order.
>
>
> You mean the comment section? There’s usually some pretty nasty comments on any video. It could be a video of a baby saying it’s first words and the internet would still find something hateful to say lol.

Yes that what I mean and this is a reason why I don’t comment on YouTube.

> 2533274859413227;3:
> > 2533274818521550;2:
> > Its AR/BR starts like it should be imo.
>
>
> Gotta agree

agree here too

> 2533274833600810;9:
> > 2533274891841289;8:
> > Reminded me of Trials of Osiris in Destiny. Got to the lighthouse twice from playing like this.
>
>
> Oh God, I can’t stand the Trials of Osiris. I even have The Last Word and Thorn and I can’t manage to win more than 1 game.
>
> I’d rather play Halo lol

Anything that requires friends (instead of PUG) I don’t participate in with Destiny, so i haven’t had the pleasure. Also why I’m stuck at level 32.5

> 2533274855415912;19:
> > 2533274833600810;9:
> > > 2533274891841289;8:
> > > Reminded me of Trials of Osiris in Destiny. Got to the lighthouse twice from playing like this.
> >
> >
> > Oh God, I can’t stand the Trials of Osiris. I even have The Last Word and Thorn and I can’t manage to win more than 1 game.
> >
> > I’d rather play Halo lol
>
>
> Anything that requires friends (instead of PUG) I don’t participate in with Destiny, so i haven’t had the pleasure. Also why I’m stuck at level 32.5

Trust me, you ain’t missin much.