You guys think the unit cap will be 80? Wrong.

If you guys took a moment to look at what you were upgrading, it says “Combat Reinforcements I” check that roman numeral, that wouldn’t be there if there was only one stage. The full game will include all three stages, boosting your unit cap up to a maximum of 120.

You’re welcome.

Your observation is nice, but that’s an unconfirmed fact. Halo Wars 1 was originally going to include free base buiing, but that obviously changed. A lot can happen between now and launch date and I wouldn’t go around assuming that reinforcements will have two more levels in the final release. It is nice to speculate though.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> Your observation is nice, but that’s an unconfirmed fact. Halo Wars 1 was originally going to include free base buiing, but that obviously changed. A lot can happen between now and launch date and I wouldn’t go around assuming that reinforcements will have two more levels in the final release. It is nice to speculate though.

Sure, but that didn’t get a beta did it?

> 2533274805075298;3:
> > 2717573882290912;2:
> > Your observation is nice, but that’s an unconfirmed fact. Halo Wars 1 was originally going to include free base buiing, but that obviously changed. A lot can happen between now and launch date and I wouldn’t go around assuming that reinforcements will have two more levels in the final release. It is nice to speculate though.
>
>
> Sure, but that didn’t get a beta did it?

Technically the footage we saw with free base building was a beta just not one we could play…