You guys should add this to Halo

Wouldn’t it be really funny if every 1/100 times when reviving a spartan the arm computer gave a blue screen of death, it wouldn’t effect game play but it’d just be funny

No, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

I mean… I guess. I’d prefer 343 not do this kind of thing unless they know that the final game will have minimal flaws.

Haha, a BSOD visual on Artemis? That’d be funny.

Here we go again. Let’s remind anyone that this isn’t the first time the BSOD was in Halo.

I think a windows XP error message would be better. It’s underrated and could add a bit more as an easter egg.

Maybe the campaign in halo 6 could have this?

That would be pretty funny. Little Easter eggs like that are great.

It’s kinda like how in the battle field games there is a one in one million chance of your gun reloading in a crazy way.

uh…

And then?
Locks making a Hotfix by slapping the device?
Err,rather not.

Maybe as an easter egg.

New skull: Windows XP

Built-in glitches occur, making certain actions impossible to do, such as reviving teammates, assassinating enemies, or maybe even reloading.

Hopefully it stays an easter egg and doesn’t wonder on over to the actual game

I’d make it a skill or something.

To “SuperSniper871” 's post it’d be cool if elements of the UI turned into error messages from vista or something

I can already see this IF 343 did this(thought they won’t UNLESS they pull a Bethesda and allow their community to make user mods like re-skins and mostly just re-skins/new voice overs): “Revive.exe has stopped working. Restart your current checkpoint now to attempt to fix the problem. If the problem persists, please contact your local UNSC operator for assistance”.

> 2533274945342394;1:
> Wouldn’t it be really funny if every 1/100 times when reviving a spartan the arm computer gave a blue screen of death, it wouldn’t effect game play but it’d just be funny

There is no way this would be taken into consideration. They want to fix bugs and improve gameplay. This does neither of the 2. It’s just a small thing that isn’t worth being added in.

I mean personally this would be funny and a neat feature to have, but I accept the fact this will most likely no happen.