You guys may find this weird but, this works.

Now as we all know, since the last couple days b.net guys came here. They are well…unwanted attention by most, and some that were new are actually pretty nice people that iw ould want around. Now as for the b.net. Bungie.net is known not mostly for its trolls im talking about people who flame too much. Here are some examples.

1. One guy posts a halo poem, then b.net replies like this “This topic is now about pregnancy”, “Cool Story bro” etc.

2. Whenever someone rights in bad grammer, b.net replies like this, ever heard of grammer, your grammer sucks, what b.net could do is say nicely to make paragraphs and such. What im saying is that they are never nice (most)

3. Then comes one thats frequent, whenever soemone posts anything, guess what people do, they simply asume hes a troll and ban him.

4. B.net users are known for there hate and flame, (most) of them are immature and really not that nice.

5. I know a way how to stop flame and trolls.

You guys may find this weird but the only way to litteraly stop a troll, flamer, grammer police, is to be kind to a troll.

1. I saw this post once on waypoint which i knew this guy wasnt serious. B.net carters posted go die, and other mean things, then one old waypoint user posted some nice stuff to not worry, eventually troll or not, he became freindly and didnt troll.

Dont feed the troll is no more, flaming a troll is just stupid, being freindly with one not only stops one, but makes him/her freinds, and stop trolling.

I am saying this with the many b.net guys here, some are evry nice, most are just very very mean jerks. I post one thing, the b…net carter posts another. Its plain dumb how most come here to complain since 343 is incharge of reach. This is what i have heard from a b.net guy from b.net.

" HEY GUYS, 343 HAS TAKEN REACH, LETS GO TO THERE FORUMS AND ASK FOR A TITLE UPDATE, BUGNIE DOESNT LISTEN AND 343 WILL"

True, 343 will, but all they want is support and not flames against them.

Cleansers, Discuss.

Already im seeing unfreindly people around here. God what has this forums come too.

Guide the new members. Assimilate them.

What’s with me and assimilation? o_0

A lot of folks seem to think that if we mention b.net and speak ill of it, we’re hating on every guy and girl with a b.net account. Most folks lurked The Thread for 10 mins, got a code and fled. Not cool.

Cool story bro

*grammar

amidoinitright? :wink:

I used to be a part of B.net, but not anymore.

I’m not too fond of the new members here because a lot of the new ones only came here because they wanted to lurk the forums and get the DMP codes. Then they run back to B.net and brag, leaving the actual members in bewilderment of how we didn’t get one. Jerks.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=57684577&postRepeater1-p=1 [-_-]

> A lot of folks seem to think that if we mention b.net and speak ill of it, we’re hating on every guy and girl with a b.net account. Most folks lurked The Thread for 10 mins, got a code and fled. Not cool.

that is truth! I felt really bad last night, some of those folks were around for a day and half(or longer), only to have the codes yoinked. if youre going to -Yoink!- the place up, you should stay and cuddle for awhile.

I for one find it quite funny that you’re all even remotely surprised by this development. Welcome to the internet, where size and anonymity allows some to act without consequence. This was inevitable and you’re all part of the same community. dealwithit.jpg

> Cool story bro
>
> *grammar
>
> amidoinitright? :wink:

you are a moderator over there, behavior from you should be that of an adult. way to represent. joking or not.

Excuse me, I am a Bungie.net user for several years and I like this site. This forum is very mature but it is in no way perfect…

For starters, It is “annoying” to make a thread and no one posts in it, that is why I don’t come here very often. I mean people, there is no posting limit, so lets post in all the threads and continue the discussion…

Please lighten up, there is nothing in the rules against bad jokes as far as I’m aware. Here I’m just a member like everyone else, who is trying to have a good time without any responsibilities. No need to jump down my throat.

Most members here are members at b.net.

Also, no one is entitled to codes anywhere. Think about the twitter giveaways. Sure those were intended for waypoint fans, halo fans, gaming fans, etc… but who knows who pulled those codes first? People could’ve simply run scripts to get those codes, redeem them, and have no interest whatsoever in using them.

I agree, people shouldn’t run between forums making threads bragging about how they got a code or ‘stole a code’ from another community, but let the mods handle that.

This is a small community to start but it will grow. You will begin to see the same trends in these forums as you do at b.net. Being smaller, most people here feel as if we are a better community because we are close-knit and tight. We’ve seen most of each other before and therefore we are a more valuable commodity. As 343 grows, so will these forums and you will often see members you may not particularly like. I ask you to treat everyone with respect and maturity even if it is someone coming here to get a rise out of you guys. Your actions will build the reputation of these forums. If you’re respectful to all members here, people will feel welcome and want to return the favor.

> Guide the new members. Assimilate them.
>
> What’s with me and assimilation? o_0

Resistance is futile.

> > Cool story bro
> >
> > *grammar
> >
> > amidoinitright? :wink:
>
> you are a moderator over there, behavior from you should be that of an adult. way to represent. joking or not.

He is just making a joke, lighten up…

He is a mod on Bungie.net and he knows what he is doing, were not here to “invade” your site, infact I have been posting here months ago…

@ken, welcome then, have fun. Do you prefer pancakes or cupcakes?

> @ken, welcome then, have fun. Do you prefer pancakes or cupcakes?

I have been here a long time aswell, when the forum looked like a remake of Halo wars.

I like this website and enjoy coming here but there aren’t threads about cupcakes where I am from, that is only in the Flood, Bungie.net is very productive and one day 343 forums will be very full aswell.

The cupcakes are betwen family usually. We understand eachother. You know?

> The cupcakes are betwen family usually. We understand eachother. You know?

That we can both post in harmony here and Bungie.net.

> > The cupcakes are betwen family usually. We understand eachother. You know?
>
> That we can both post in harmony here and Bungie.net.

Learn our ways.