You forgot random weapon option in custom games...

Good -Yoinking!- job 343. You limit us on our spartan customization options and now custom game options aswell. Don’t take things away.

I noticed this one as well and I have to say it was a bit of a shock, I hope when forge appears it will also include updated gamemode settings.

Yes! I hope to god they add this back and give use an option for indestructible vehicles.

How difficult is it to remember something as simple as an option that has been around since atleast 2007?

> 2533274814075261;4:
> How difficult is it to remember something as simple as an option that has been around since atleast 2007?

Yeah I used to use in in warthog war fights for Halo 3, gave it an interesting twist. Wit H3s mechanics you could have vehicles never blow up so a gravity hammer would send the vehicle and occupant flying. Set players to invulnerable with slow movement. See a guy not jumping in and you would hose him with a needler and watch as he flew to his death.

Exactly. When they remove an option from custom games, it can ruin hundreds of different gametypes that people used to love. They need to get that through their thick skulls

I believe bottomless clip is gone too.

Bottomless clip is gone too? What the actual -Yoink- 343. That eliminated another favorite gametype of mine. Extremely unhappy customer. I expected a full game of Halo.

Yeah no bottomless clip either. The more I look the more I notice is missing.

I need random Weapons

They’ve already confirmed fiesta coming soon.

> 2533274891841289;11:
> They’ve already confirmed fiesta coming soon.

Don’t hold your breath on that one