You expect us to come on Waypoint?

How are we suppose to check our CSR on waypoint when the website runs so slow.

This website is to cluttered. I can’t even check it on my iPhone because everytime I open it, it crashes.

If you expect us to come here and check our csr then actually make it possible to check it without waiting 20min for it to load up.

>.> i guess they though " Hey!! they come here to complaign and dont argue about that, why not :D" I’m joking BTW.

To the OP, it might help if you used you wifi at home(if you even have that), if your trying to do it off of your celliur signal than yea it may take a while. Personally I would love to see 343 make an app(or contract someone to make it) so that works on the iOS other than the Smartglass for Xbox360.

> How are we suppose to check our CSR on waypoint when the website runs so slow.
>
> This website is to cluttered. I can’t even check it on my iPhone because everytime I open it, it crashes.
>
> If you expect us to come here and check our csr then actually make it possible to check it without waiting 20min for it to load up.

I used to not be able to get to the website at all. Try downloading google chrome, if you have internet explorer it’s WAAAY better.

> > How are we suppose to check our CSR on waypoint when the website runs so slow.
> >
> > This website is to cluttered. I can’t even check it on my iPhone because everytime I open it, it crashes.
> >
> > If you expect us to come here and check our csr then actually make it possible to check it without waiting 20min for it to load up.
>
> I used to not be able to get to the website at all. Try downloading google chrome, if you have internet explorer it’s WAAAY better.

One problem with that there is no IE for the iPhone:). But yea I agree use chrome, that is what I use for my browsing on my iPad. XD

There is nothing wrong with your internet OP. The site is horrible. Its a blob of blue with darker blue spots and white writing. There is minimal rhyme or reason to many of the features. Most importantly it runs slow because of all the crap they have everywhere.

KEEP IT SIMPLE. SIMPLICITY IS BEST.