You ever made a crossover story with Halo?

Greetings, everyone.
I was wondering, have any of you ever read/heard/written or made a crossover story with Halo? Was it good? How many franchises were involved in the crossover?
I once worked a crossover/roleplay with a dear friend of mine. We had involved the following franchises in the story. This being featuring characters (canon and OC), locations, identities and events:

• Halo (Video Game) - Overwatch (Video Game) - Titanfall (Video Game) - Doom (Video Game) - Skyrim (Video Game) - Final Fantasy (Video Game) - ARK: Survival Evolved (Video Game) - Crysis (Video Game) - Dead Space (Video Game) - Warhammer 40K (Tabletop game/Novel series) - Jurassic World (Movie) - StarCraft (Video Game) - Bakemonogatari (Anime) - Matt Wagner’s Grendel (Comic Series)Have you done/seen/read something similar?

I am not talented enough to do any of that even though it would be pretty cool but i am unworthy LOL.

I haven’t done any Halo Crossovers but dang! If I did any they’d probably have like three or four franchises not 15! (TBH I can’t even think of 15 franchises that I consider myself well enough versed in to write about.)

I wrote a Halo & Crysis crossover years ago and it’s one of the many things that I regret in life because it had the most convoluted premise imaginable. ಠ_ಠ

> 2535469209672986;2:
> I am not talented enough to do any of that even though it would be pretty cool but i am unworthy LOL.

Don’t worry. When it comes to writing a story, the first thing you have to take into account is that you have to write something that you would enjoy :slight_smile:

> 2533274840747673;3:
> I haven’t done any Halo Crossovers but dang! If I did any they’d probably have like three or four franchises not 15! (TBH I can’t even think of 15 franchises that I consider myself well enough versed in to write about.)

Well, in my case my friend and I went a bit too mad and added as much as we could. But we made a very interesting story XD

> 2533274947044147;4:
> I wrote a Halo & Crysis crossover years ago and it’s one of the many things that I regret in life because it had the most convoluted premise imaginable. ಠ_ಠ

Hey, dont worry. You can grab what you liked of it and try to make something interesting :slight_smile: