You can't play Ricochet in action sack!

Edit: Got the achievements. Use Team Objective not Action Sack.

Trying to finish the last of the H4 achievements bit the DLC ones are pretty impossible.

I’ve got 4 controllers so I just need someone(s) with 4 more.

Reply to this if you need DLC achievements too or if you’re just interested in helping me.

I need Majestic and Castle achievements. I’ve heard you can do them in Team Action Sack. I have 3 controllers. I would appreciate it if you could help me. I can also help you in return.

Yeah sure man. Helping each other sounds quicker than solo queuing in a dead game.

I’m uk time and I’m off work for the next 3 days. When’s good for you?

> 2533274807351567;3:
> Yeah sure man. Helping each other sounds quicker than solo queuing in a dead game.
>
> I’m uk time and I’m off work for the next 3 days. When’s good for you?

Really anytime.

Changed the title because after 15 games of action sack, ricochet didn’t come up once. Cheers to Prophet of Ark for sticking through that as well.

Is there a better way to do this? Is it even possible anymore?

I just think I’m close to giving up.

[REDACTED] This is the Halo: Reach forums, so in my original post I didn’t realize you were talking about Halo 4. But anyway I’m glad they did away with the DLC in Halo 5 for this reason. These type of DLC achievements have always been a pain in the butt because they never show up in the playlists.

I also have many multiplayer achievements without unlocking

Changed the title again because I’ve found you can’t get the Ricochet achievements in action sack despite what some forum posts say.

Managed to get a game of team objective (eventually) and Ricochet was an option first time round.

Hope this saves someone else some time.