You can't change your weapon

You can’t change your weapon in your personal settings. We have to play games only with the same weapon, but the weapon change function has not been released. Or is there any other way to change it?

weapons are mode dependent

1 Like

Do you mean loadouts? I’m confused on what this question is asking.

3 Likes

What you’re asking for isn’t a thing in Halo. You spawn with the guns the gametype says you spawn with, period.

2 Likes

This ain’t CoD. You get what you get when you spawn, it’s either an AR+Sidekick or a BR.

Unless you’re playing Fiesta. Then it’s random.

4 Likes

Go back to Halo 4. Loadouts isn’t a Halo thing.

1 Like

I’d be okay with a loadouts game type, however. Too many fun combos to use-
Actually, maybe just a mode where everyone has the grapple?
I just wanna spawn with the grapple lmao, tactical slayer spiderman edition

2 Likes

I’d like to see that.

I wish you could do that in custom games, but I’d like to see an event with a mode that has everyone using a modified Grappleshot (unlimited use) to avoid falling while fighting.
Maybe reduced gravity as well.

2 Likes

Well that would truly be a fiesta!

1 Like

That not being a feature in customs is absolutely mind boggling.

1 Like

This could be cool, but it would need to be its own separate mode, but it would be canonical. In the books (or even games) each spartan has their “default” loadout. For example, on NOBLE team: Carter uses a DMR and assault rifle, Kat uses a pistol and assault rifle, Emile uses shotgun and pistol, Jorge uses a chaingun, Jun uses a sniper/DMR with a pistol, Six uses assault rifle and pistol/DMR

1 Like

now I’m curious.

What’s MCs default loadout in the lore? (not the games cause we all know it’s usually AR in the games)

do you mean you cant swap weapons or somthing else? like what’s the issue here?

Generally, it is the same as Noble Six’s, Assault Rifle and Magnum. Except for Halo 2, where the default loadout changed to be more Battle Rifle and SMG. Another loadout would be Rookie’s from ODST, SMG and Silenced Magnum.

He’s proficient in all types of weapons, and uses what is needed for a given mission.

In the books I think he’s used a range of different weapons but I think his ‘standard’ loadout is the same as the games typically have, the AR and pistol.

1 Like

“I’m Master Chief, and this is my favorite loadout on the Array.”

2 Likes

I think it’s awkward because I used a translator. I’m sorry.The title “you” is created by the translator.

ah ok, I was curious if he had a preferred loadout. Obviously we all know he is proficient with most weapons.

1 Like