You cannot change the voice acting to English

I know for a fact that some friends of mine have this game and they cant change the voice acting to English.

For example:

If you bought the game in Germany, you have subtitles according to your Xbox region, but the games voice acting is all on German and cannot be changed.

Same thing with Spain, and probably many other countries.

This cannot be changed in the locale / region settings of your Xbox.

Let me say something here. I am Portuguese and it annoys me how I cannot play this game with English voice acting. Halo 3s Portuguese voice acting was so ridiculous I changed it back to English. Infact, good or not, English is the language im used to when playing any Halo games.

Honestly I dont even want to begin remembering the announcer on Multiplayer, good god just give me English.

Please 343, fix this. I know your game will be great, but the fact is I want to cancel my preorder and get a limited edition English version, which is kinda impossible right now because its sold out everywhere.

And yes, Halo 3 and Reach has the option to turn everything English.

I know some games you have to download certain languages into the game. They could be doing it like that to save space on the disc?

> I know some games you have to download certain languages into the game. They could be doing it like that to save space on the disc?

If they are, they didnt announce it just yet. And my order ships Nov5th and it will be a pain if I have to return it.

Same thing in France.

And in France I couldn’t change voice acting to english for H3 and reach :frowning:

> I know some games you have to download certain languages into the game. They could be doing it like that to save space on the disc?

For mass effect 3 and fable 3

> Same thing in France.
>
> And in France I couldn’t change voice acting to english for H3 and reach :frowning:
>
>
>
> > I know some games you have to download certain languages into the game. They could be doing it like that to save space on the disc?
>
> For mass effect 3 and fable 3

If this is true then say something 343, please.

If it is not based on Xbox settings could you buy a copy from GB or USA to get English?

> If it is not based on Xbox settings could you buy a copy from GB or USA to get English?

Limited edition on the UK is sold out everywhere and from the US the shipping taxes and waiting are much higher.

Oh yea, and amazon.com is also out.

I’ve never had this problem with any game. Furthermore, I ordered it from Amazon UK so it’ll probably be in English either way.

And games from US will not work on your PAL console.

The game won’t be sold out forever. Rent the game in your language while you wait for an English one to arrive by mail.

> The game won’t be sold out forever. Rent the game in your language while you wait for an English one to arrive by mail.

That is a possibility but do I really have to do all of that just to get it in English? Couldnt they put a language pack on the marketplace or something?

BTW above, Halo 4 is region free so you could buy it from the US. Im not doing that though because the shipping taxes are probably giant )and the waiting time).

wait, how do u know that halo 4 is region free, any links?

I hope I can choose it back to English already. I think it is so ridiculous how they force me to use Norwegian on the dashboard that I have already talked to a Xbox live worker about it.

Now this sucks! I hate the spanish translations, it would be great to change the language to english, at least on MP.