You can see every hidden REQ in the Waypoint Beta

Unavailable REQs aren’t hidden in the new Halo Waypoint Beta. You can see all the team skins, tournament emblems, and even the removed country skins.
Just thought this was interesting, may be useful if you want a complete list or something.

Skins - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Full REQ List - HALO WAYPOINT BETA - All REQs - Album on Imgur

Yea, I noticed that too. First time I learned about the Timmy helmet lol

Oh, thanks for this information.

Nice, I hope they keep it in the release version

Neat

nice, sadly they didnt release it

How do you get the country flags on the guns?

> 2533274849645270;7:
> How do you get the country flags on the guns?

IIRC you had to purchase them while they were available as Reqs, I believe they are retired and permanently unavailable now but I may be mistaken, perhaps there is a store page linked somewhere like the XP boost packs are.

> 2533274841519598;8:
> > 2533274849645270;7:
> > How do you get the country flags on the guns?
>
> IIRC you had to purchase them while they were available as Reqs, I believe they are retired and permanently unavailable now but I may be mistaken, perhaps there is a store page linked somewhere like the XP boost packs are.

Here, I actually found where HCS packs are still being sold as well as other XP packs, maybe you can find them in here.

> 2535436557871072;9:
> > 2533274841519598;8:
> > > 2533274849645270;7:
> > > How do you get the country flags on the guns?
> >
> > IIRC you had to purchase them while they were available as Reqs, I believe they are retired and permanently unavailable now but I may be mistaken, perhaps there is a store page linked somewhere like the XP boost packs are.
>
> Here, I actually found where HCS packs are still being sold as well as other XP packs, maybe you can find them in here.

Good find, but as far as I can tell its just the HCS team packs for Splyce, luminosity, Team Liquid, and Str8 Rippin. All together it will cost $40 ($36 with Game Pass) and it will not include any of the national flags or other novelty skins outside those associated with the team.

> 2533274849645270;7:
> How do you get the country flags on the guns?

They were planning on releasing them for HWC 2018 but were cancelled for some reason. You cannot get them in the HCS packs for sale on the microsoft store.

Announcement (super small bullet point at the bottom) - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/overtime
Announcement 2 - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/communique-collection

Cancelled - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halowc-regional-skins-update/16ea6ba2-58c5-4a0b-a2dd-278d7a7d9813/posts?page=1

> 2533274841519598;10:
> > 2535436557871072;9:
> > > 2533274841519598;8:
> > > > 2533274849645270;7:
> > > > How do you get the country flags on the guns?
> > >
> > > IIRC you had to purchase them while they were available as Reqs, I believe they are retired and permanently unavailable now but I may be mistaken, perhaps there is a store page linked somewhere like the XP boost packs are.
> >
> > Here, I actually found where HCS packs are still being sold as well as other XP packs, maybe you can find them in here.
>
> Good find, but as far as I can tell its just the HCS team packs for Splyce, luminosity, Team Liquid, and Str8 Rippin. All together it will cost $40 ($36 with Game Pass) and it will not include any of the national flags or other novelty skins outside those associated with the team.

Yeah they’re expensive but yeah I didn’t see any flags…

> 2533274841519598;2:
> Yea, I noticed that too. First time I learned about the Timmy helmet lol

For me it was all the emblems that I had no idea about lol. Other than the commendation emblems, the legendary HCS Lan emblem was pretty interesting to find.

> 2533274841519598;8:
> > 2533274849645270;7:
> > How do you get the country flags on the guns?
>
> IIRC you had to purchase them while they were available as Reqs, I believe they are retired and permanently unavailable now but I may be mistaken, perhaps there is a store page linked somewhere like the XP boost packs are.

Country flags were never made available. After a series of mass shootings 343 figured it wasn’t a good look to slap flags on guns.

> 2717573882290912;14:
> > 2533274841519598;8:
> > > 2533274849645270;7:
> > > How do you get the country flags on the guns?
> >
> > IIRC you had to purchase them while they were available as Reqs, I believe they are retired and permanently unavailable now but I may be mistaken, perhaps there is a store page linked somewhere like the XP boost packs are.
>
> Country flags were never made available. After a series of mass shootings 343 figured it wasn’t a good look to slap flags on guns.

Oh dang I didn’t realize, that’s very tragic but makes a lot of sense.

Sometimes you gotta be mindful of those things especially at the wrong time or given the wrong climate.

It would be spectacular to be able to get them all, but many of them are no longer available to obtain.

The game that has more broken elements than the Nameplate of Halo TMCC lol.
The famous difference between what’s in the collection and your inventory…

thank you for this information