You can make anything

With the welding and scripting, you can make almost literally anything. Post cool contraptions and objects you’ve made here. Some of mine are:

A flying bomber plane, with rotating propellers.
A city block locked down by police cars and SWAT vans, with blinking red and blue lights.
A ring of actual fire.
A door that opens when you use the nearby vending machine.
A walkway blocked off by retractable rods, activated with a switch.
A giant wheel that rotates in a doorway. Powering it will rotate the wheel so it’s missing segment meets with the doorway, allowing access.

A yellow submarine where Blue Team, Osiris, Arbiter and what’s left of Jul can all live in.

A good story.

> 2533274895603860;3:
> A good story.

You know, a map where you walk along a set path and see items laying around that imply a story would be pretty good.

Make a working Xbox with Halo 5 inside of Halo 5’s own forge.

Haloception.

I’m impressed by almost anything in Forge, considering I’ve never really put effort into it. That list is impressive nonetheless! At first glance, I thought the top of the list said flying -Yoink!- plane. That’d probably be a first haha.

So Zanzibar with a working rotating wheel then?

> 2533274883669557;7:
> So Zanzibar with a working rotating wheel then?

You can if you want.

> 2533274808210415;1:
> With the welding and scripting, you can make almost literally anything. Post cool contraptions and objects you’ve made here. Some of mine are:
>
> A flying bomber plane, with rotating propellers.
> A city block locked down by police cars and SWAT vans, with blinking red and blue lights.
> A ring of actual fire.
> A door that opens when you use the nearby vending machine.
> A walkway blocked off by retractable rods, activated with a switch.
> A giant wheel that rotates in a doorway. Powering it will rotate the wheel so it’s missing segment meets with the doorway, allowing access.

If you haven’t already you should post them to you’re file share I would love to see that and I’m sure others would.

Or a football field with actual pigskin.

> 2533274809145045;9:
> > 2533274808210415;1:
> > With the welding and scripting, you can make almost literally anything. Post cool contraptions and objects you’ve made here. Some of mine are:
> >
> > A flying bomber plane, with rotating propellers.
> > A city block locked down by police cars and SWAT vans, with blinking red and blue lights.
> > A ring of actual fire.
> > A door that opens when you use the nearby vending machine.
> > A walkway blocked off by retractable rods, activated with a switch.
> > A giant wheel that rotates in a doorway. Powering it will rotate the wheel so it’s missing segment meets with the doorway, allowing access.
>
>
> If you haven’t already you should post them to you’re file share I would love to see that and I’m sure others would.

Some of those things are on a map that is for nothing but being an area I can test out some ideas haha. But just today I started making a full map around the city block. I’ll hit you up when it’s done.

A giant slide … WWWWWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee … splat ! Must remove energy force field

> 2661949065475413;10:
> Or a football field with actual pigskin.

That’s the most -Yoink- thing I’ve seen all day.

And that’s a good thing. I meant “female dog-in’”.

Bouncy castle

> 2535430931286924;14:
> Bouncy castle

How did you/plan to do that? I’d like to get that kind of tech in my maps.

I made a car that rams you and sends you flying about 3 miles in the other direction.

All at the press of a button…