You can do it, 343...

So I just hopped onto Halo 3 today, and felt that legendary, balanced, skillful gameplay that we somewhat lost in Halo 4 (not completely, I do enjoy the game and even play it much more than Halo 3), and it just felt so great. So unlike the other complainers, I’m an optimist. I believe that they wouldn’t just wait for “the next one” to fix the existing problems, which are nothing that a patch or two couldn’t fix, and ultimately make the game the best Halo ever. When the 1-50 ranking system debuts next year, I believe that it will get better with patches and listening to the community, because it really can be a great game, but right now, it just doesn’t feel like it. So here’s to you, 343, we’ll just have to wait and see what you’ll do with Halo 4. You have so much potential as a developer, and this game has so much potential in the Halo legacy. Cheers.

343 Doesn’t listen to the community at all :confused:

It’s been about a month… give them some time.

I believe that Reach can still be a populated and well-liked game if they just regularly updated the game instead of just leaving it as is. Create new playlists and maps, alter previous playlists and maps, not just create one gametype that’s hard to vote for and then remove the playlist.

Like, adding in my Banshee Wars gametype and map. Everybody won’t feel cheated out!

> 343 Doesn’t listen to the community at all :confused:

Can i smack you in the face?

There’s already been an update and they have stated they are working on a Title Update, so please just be patient.

If I hopped on Halo 3 today I’d probably puke. Horrible BR spread coupled with the lack of hit-scan. Very poor frame-rate all the time. Terrible maps in every playlist. Halo 4 is miles better. Don’t even start calling me a 343 fanboy or telling me I’m the reason competitive Halo is dead. Even pros would agree that Halo 3 was a bad game. At least at it’s core Halo 4 is a fun smooth game with insane amounts of potential. Halo 3 is still trash after multiple “fixes” and DLCs.

> If I hopped on Halo 3 today I’d probably puke. Horrible BR spread coupled with the lack of hit-scan. Very poor frame-rate all the time. Terrible maps in every playlist. Halo 4 is miles better. Don’t even start calling me a 343 fanboy or telling me I’m the reason competitive Halo is dead. Even pros would agree that Halo 3 was a bad game. At least at it’s core Halo 4 is a fun smooth game with insane amounts of potential. Halo 3 is still trash after multiple “fixes” and DLCs.

Do tell us more about Halo 3 being one of the biggest MLG games ever.