You can customize your assassinations?

http://s22.postimg.org/88bu5p9j4/Assasination.jpg
You think it’s real? Or is it false?

This has been known since E3

It’s real. My guess is this. Ever since Reach you’ve been able to perform different assassinations depending on what angle you attack your opponant from and what weapon your using. I think that the customization is this, a variation of the animation for a specific angled assassination and different version of those using the different weapons you’re currently carrying, I mean, we’ve all wanted to use the big clever on the grav hammer to cut someones head in half in a cool cinematic animation right. C’mon i can’t be the only one. So basically, more variations on the different ways you go about assassinating somebody.

You get new assassination mechanics/animations through the req card system. So yes, it’s real.

hmm intresting I hope to god there is a tea-bag assassination :smiley:

This was confirmed months ago.

I just hope there is option for no assassination animations.

Double kill, triple kill, jumps over someones head and gives them the back smack, animation takes too long to get the overkill extermination, I cry every time.

> 2533274883108544;5:
> hmm intresting I hope to god there is a tea-bag assassination :smiley:

Oh my god, the hilariousness of you grabbing someones head, slicing their throat and letting them drop, then walking over top and just teabagging their head. I’d crack up every time.

> 2533274884686224;7:
> I just hope there is option for no assassination animations.
>
> Double kill, triple kill, jumps over someones head and gives them the back smack, animation takes too long to get the overkill extermination, I cry every time.

I know that feeling. Know it FAR too well.

> 2533274884686224;7:
> I just hope there is option for no assassination animations.
>
> Double kill, triple kill, jumps over someones head and gives them the back smack, animation takes too long to get the overkill extermination, I cry every time.

It is called a back head beat just tap b not hold

I hope you get to pick a pool of animations that rotate randomly, from what it looks like you just get to pick 1 animation that will be used everytime or something.

I think the better question is, can I turn them off outright? I hate sitting through a ridiculous animation while everyone under the sun is either trying to kill me or trying to yoink the kill. Just let me do a back melee like every Halo until Reach.

I know you can just tap B, but you’ve got about as long as you have for a pull-out procedure to avoid the animation.

You cannot customized them really, I believe you can only pick your preferred assassination from a pool of unlockable ones. For example, there were 10 or so main assassinations in Halo 4 but they were randomly chosen based on angle and RNG. In Halo 5, I believe you can pick the one that will always happen from a direct front-to back assassination. Just my two cents.

> 2535450036212628;10:
> > 2533274884686224;7:
> > I just hope there is option for no assassination animations.
> >
> > Double kill, triple kill, jumps over someones head and gives them the back smack, animation takes too long to get the overkill extermination, I cry every time.
>
>
> It is called a back head beat just tap b not hold

I know this, but accidents happen, I make mistakes. I’ve even seen Pro players accidentally assassinate sometimes.

There shouldn’t be such a severe punishment for holding the button for too long.

I guess worst case scenario I could just pick the fastest animation, which is better than getting a random assassination with a random execution time. So good job 343i, it’s a step in the right direction.

It’s Real bra.

> 2533274847657643;13:
> You cannot customized them really, I believe you can only pick your preferred assassination from a pool of unlockable ones. For example, there were 10 or so main assassinations in Halo 4 but they were randomly chosen based on angle and RNG. In Halo 5, I believe you can pick the one that will always happen from a direct front-to back assassination. Just my two cents.

I hope its not just one… D:

Can’t wait to see the different kinds of assassinations hope one involves shooting some one in the back of the head