You Blew It Up! Achievement

Does anyone have the nobel dlc for halo reach with the breakpoint invasion map that would like to help me earn this achievement? My gamerscore alway has either a 2 or a 7 at the end of it because i unlocked a halo reach achievement that was worth 42 gamerscore, since then its always bugged me and I need this achievement worth 13 gamerscore to fix it. The problem is playing with randoms doesn’t work because they never have any of the dlc’s. So i wanted to try to get a matchmaking loby together of peoplw who have this dlc so that I and others can try to get the achievement.

I have every Reach DLC , so please count me in!

Awesome, if you know anyone who may be interested please spread the word.

> 2533275009304538;3:
> Awesome, if you know anyone who may be interested please spread the word.

Will do :slight_smile:

I already have it, but if you need another, feel free to message me (and look at the other posts here asking for DLC achievements).

Count me in I have every dlc also I have a friend majorfox115 who will help too so friend us both

I added you both

Thats 5 people total including myself so far, we need 16 people right?

We only need 12 because invasion games are 12 person games. also I need more achievements other than that so if u guys can help with that too. Also if each player has like 2-4 people on their console we won’t need as many people

> 2535465968140223;9:
> We only need 12 because invasion games are 12 person games. also I need more achievements other than that so if u guys can help with that too. Also if each player has like 2-4 people on their console we won’t need as many people

More active players is better than AFK quests :wink: :smiley:

> 2533275009304538;7:
> I added you both

Could send me a message via Live? So that i may add you :slight_smile:

Let’s try to get the achievements next week?

Im out of the house right now but ill send you a message when i get home tonight, im avalible fir pretty much whenevet i have reach on both my 360 and my one.

I am open next weekend also I got another person papito panda to help

I got another person again and they have the noble map pack and the defiant map pack

I’m up for it as long as EVERYONE on the playlist is allowed to get the achievement, not just a couple and then everyone quits out…so this requires that everyone have a mike and work together AS A TEAM to get everyone the achievement…so my point is primarily not playing to win but playing for everyone

Yes thats the goal, since when you play invasion each team gets a chance to be spartans and elites, i have a mic but i don’t ushally use it because im not very talkative. I was thinking when we got the map we wanted we’d let the attacking team win and blow up the research facility but we’d still be able to get kills and play as long as the attacking team was still able to capture the objectives.

I’d like to point out that there is a post limit if 5 times a day and i found that out saturday so if forsome reason this post goes without notifications or updates for a few hours thats most likely the reason.

my xbox 360 burned, I’m waiting for the backward compatibility in XONE

Reach is already backward compatible and so are all the dlcs

How does this sunday sound to get the You Blew It Up! achievement?