"YOU" beg for a falcon. "I" really don't care .

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

(Please say this statement in the most nerdy voice you can.)
OMG they didnt add the falcon yet its been 4 weeks since memories of reach and they still dont have a falcon omg Im so butt hurt and sad cause I spent $60 on this game that I still play for some reason and yet i still -Yoink- and moan that they dont add things that i want them to add.
( you can stop with the nerdy voice now if you even did it)
Its not your game its their game deal with it, they can do whatever they feel with it and aint no one gonna stop them.
This is how I see it.
YOU BOUGHT THE GAME AND NOW YOU’RE GONNA DEAL WITH WHATEVER THEY DO ITS NOT YOUR GAME ITS THEIRS!
(im not good with criticism nor am i good at making a point or being nice on the forums and i might be hypocritical about somethings you be the judge.)
other side note. I love this game and i could care less on what they do with it and i am a nerd cause i do love the halo lore. lol bye.
:smiley:

> 2535408356484276;1:
> (Please say this statement in the most nerdy voice you can.)
> OMG they didnt add the falcon yet its been 4 weeks since memories of reach and they still dont have a falcon omg Im so butt hurt and sad cause I spent $60 on this game that I still play for some reason and yet i still -Yoink- and moan that they dont add things that i want them to add.
> ( you can stop with the nerdy voice now if you even did it)
> Its not your game its their game deal with it, they can do whatever they feel with it and aint no one gonna stop them.
> This is how I see it.
> YOU BOUGHT THE GAME AND NOW YOU’RE GONNA DEAL WITH WHATEVER THEY DO ITS NOT YOUR GAME ITS THEIRS!
> (im not good with criticism nor am i good at making a point or being nice on the forums and i might be hypocritical about somethings you be the judge.)
> other side note. I love this game and i could care less on what they do with it and i am a nerd cause i do love the halo lore. lol bye.
>
> :smiley:

HERE HERE

> 2535408356484276;1:
>

Halo belongs to us, 343 are merely caretakers.

I’m sure there is a ‘how to troll’ lesson book out there for next time you feel the urge.

A Gentleman and a Scholar… You get sick of reading about it…

Criticism is necessary for a game to improve. But I agree with you in that I really don’t care that the Falcon is absent. I think the Hornet would be a much better addition anyway.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2535408356484276;1:
> >
>
>
> Halo belongs to us, 343 are merely caretakers.
>
> I’m sure there is a ‘how to troll’ lesson book out there for next time you feel the urge.

Do you own the game? nope.

might i just add yes some satire is involved.

> 2535408356484276;6:
> > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > 2535408356484276;1:
> > >
> >
> >
> > Halo belongs to us, 343 are merely caretakers.
> >
> > I’m sure there is a ‘how to troll’ lesson book out there for next time you feel the urge.
>
>
> Do you own the game? nope.

I still have my receipt actually.

I couldn’t care less about the Falcon…

Actually in a way, we the customers do own the game. You know why? Because without the customers, there would be no game. I assume you never took a basic class on economics.

> 2626429604138871;10:
> Actually in a way, we the customers do own the game. You know why? Because without the customers, there would be no game. I assume you never took a basic class on economics.

I understand that but are the customers the ones who developed the game. since 343i are behind the game they can do what ever they want with your money they dont need to listen to you and guess what you cant stop them.

If a falcon was added it’s only place it truly would benefit would be forge. In which of you want one bad enough you can build your own falcon right now