You Ate All the Chips Playlist Takeovers

Sorry everyone but I will no longer be hosting any more You Ate All the Chips Playlist Takeovers for the time being, do not be discouraged though, please use this topic to try and setup your own YAAtC Takeovers and ask others for help with the achievement. You can find the correct gametypes in the Team Objective, SWAT, and BTB playlists though it will probably be easiest to get in Team Objective, so good luck to you all and happy Halo achievement hunting!!!

team SWAT has stockpile too. :slight_smile:

You know, you can get the achievement in custom games, right?

> You know, you can get the achievement in custom games, right?

if you can get the right gametype, i have yet to find the right one, that and this way seems like alot more fun

> > You know, you can get the achievement in custom games, right?
>
> if you can get the right gametype, i have yet to find the right one, that and this way seems like alot more fun

stockpile pro by bungie. worked for me.

> You know, you can get the achievement in custom games, right?

wrong. you can’t get the Defiant DLC achievements in customs - only the Noble map ones. You Ate All the Chips has to be done in matchmaking. :slight_smile:

>
> wrong. you can’t get the Defiant DLC achievements in customs - only the Noble map ones. You Ate All the Chips has to be done in matchmaking. :slight_smile:

Actually you can. I did it in customs with me controlling two controllers at once. Every other achievement has to be in matchmaking, however.

doesnt really matter, im looking for people to do this with so im not the only one to get this rather difficult to attain achievement, im also going to be updating my original post with the players who are interested in doing this

sign me up. make sure to send me a message to my GT when you are ready.

>
> wrong. you can’t get the Defiant DLC achievements in customs - only the Noble map ones. You Ate All the Chips has to be done in matchmaking. :slight_smile:

It’s the other way around, actually. You can get Defiant achievements (Candy from a Baby, Crackin’ Skulls, Return to Sender) in custom games if you have the correct gametypes, but Noble achievements (Cross-Mappin’, Both Barrels, Totally Worth It, Poppin’ & Lockin’, Offensive Driver, You Blew It Up!, You Ate All the Chips) can only be earned in matchmaking.

Sign me up aswell.

Add me, i’ve been trying to get this achievment for months.

alright we have enough people for attempting this on SWAT so ill be sending out invites and fr’s to everyone interested, well attempt to get it today, we are still looking for more people to join for an attempt at BTB

> > > You know, you can get the achievement in custom games, right?
> >
> > wrong. you can’t get the Defiant DLC achievements in customs - only the Noble map ones. You Ate All the Chips has to be done in matchmaking. :slight_smile:
>
> It’s the other way around, actually. You can get Defiant achievements (Candy from a Baby, Crackin’ Skulls, Return to Sender) in custom games if you have the correct gametypes, but Noble achievements (Cross-Mappin’, Both Barrels, Totally Worth It, Poppin’ & Lockin’, Offensive Driver, You Blew It Up!, You Ate All the Chips) can only be earned in matchmaking.

oops! sorry about that…i had them the right way at first but then for some reason, i switched them. sad. :frowning:

Add me. gt: knurdy.

alright, just went through with the first group to do a playlist takeover in SWAT and it was a success, both teams got the achievement and my team managed to pull out a victory in the end, i will continue to organize and host the YAAC Playlist Takeovers as long as people want to sign up and takeover either the SWAT or BTB playlists

Takeover 1 Players:
-Cybernova
-Inferny21
-AdvancedTiger3
-T4gem 4nd B4gem
-masterdoomnukem
-shadow000228
-brewdog001
-serrano98

if you want to be part of the next takeover send me a message or post below and ill put you down for it

Count me in for the takeover my friend and I really need this pesky achievement! My GT: MarvinP55.

send me a message ill be on all day tomorrow

jddeezy-gt

I know im late, but if you still havent got it, Im in. GT: D00MSMAN.

Im in GT RKOemerY.