You are not a majority. Also, vehicles!

I don’t see how one person could possibly think that they represent a majority of users on Waypoint. These forums are so divided on so many different topics, how could there possibly be a majority of any sort?

Also, how does one person think that they alone represent a large amount of people? Seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Anyway, I like to keep my threads broken up into two parts, the first being something about the forums, and the second being about gameplay, just to get more detailed responses, as I like to know what people think. :slight_smile:

What do you guys think about the changes made to vehicles in Halo 4? When I say this, I’m mostly referring to art direction and sounds, as well as weapons, speed, and strength.

I find that the Warthog is way too vulnerable with people spawning with Plasma 'Nades and Pistols.

I think spawning with one or the other fine, but both seems a little broken. Don’t experience it much, as I’m usually in a shee. If I’m PP, I usually end up falling on them before they chuck.
People think they are a majority of 1 because they are prideful. I personally find it disgusting(just my opinion guys).

Unless somebody specifically states that they think they speak for the majority of players, I don’t think it’s fair to assume that anybody who says “we” believes they speak for the majority. They are probably just trying to speak for people that would agree with them.

> Unless somebody specifically states that they think they speak for the majority of players, I don’t think it’s fair to assume that anybody who says “we” believes they speak for the majority. They are probably just trying to speak for people that would agree with them.

I know, I’m referring specifically to those that say things like “I think I speak for the majority…”. Stuff like that confounds me because I don’t see any sort of majority here.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

James Cameron doesn’t do what James Cameron does, James Cameron is what James Cameron does when James Cameron is what James Cameron does. And Because James Cameron is James Cameron, James Cameron can do whatever James Cameron wants, because James Cameron is James Cameron.

> > Unless somebody specifically states that they think they speak for the majority of players, I don’t think it’s fair to assume that anybody who says “we” believes they speak for the majority. They are probably just trying to speak for people that would agree with them.
>
> I know, I’m referring specifically to those that say things like “I think I speak for the majority…”. Stuff like that confounds me because I don’t see any sort of majority here.

I only have an issue with that if people aren’t actually speaking for the majority of the people. However, there are some issues that have been proven to be the mindset of the majority through different polls, threads, etc. For example, the majority of people are letdown with the lack of Custom Games options, or the majority dislike flinch replacing descoping (as proven here), or the majority of players think that Armour Lock was OP in Reach and shouldn’t return in Halo 4.

However, with most issues, I do agree with you. If somebody comes up to me and says “I think I speak for the majority when I say that Spartan Ops sucks”, I would quickly point out that many players do in fact love Spartan Ops, and that they have absolutely no proof to back up their claim.

Waay too vulnerable. I won’t even get into the chain gun 'hog like it is. The scorpion is too fragile, the warthogs are like tissue paper.

Other than that I think the banshee and ghosts are fine, maybe the plasma could use a damage increase in both.

The wraith too. It kinda is weaksauce.

>

What the heck dude? Stop spamming.

> Unless somebody specifically states that they think they speak for the majority of players, I don’t think it’s fair to assume that anybody who says “we” believes they speak for the majority. They are probably just trying to speak for people that would agree with them.

Clarity in their posts when using the “we” would be appreciated.

I will mention that the Wraith tank has been mutilated. Aesthetics mostly, general handling is too fluid at times (preferred the reach iceburg variant), and the plasma mortar falls at an unusual angle compared to all other halo games. It was too much change to an iconic vehicle that people had really started to master.

Pretty much hate this new version, would much much much prefer the reach or halo 3 version.

Dislike how the banshee no longer has the anti-grav pods on the tips of the wings. Canonically that is what enables the thing to fly. I could accept that technology had improved so they didn’t need it anymore but since when do the covies ever improve their own tech? Never, and especially not without engineer help.

Chain warthog is useless and gauss warthog is something that I feel should never be in MM in the first place. Its very nature is to be unbalanced.

Vehicle stun from PP lasts too long.

I miss the revenant and falcon. They were changed too much from their nice, fun Reach version to their nonexistant Halo 4 vesion