Yoinks :D Like them/hate them?

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23013762&player=lolmew

This is just one of the things I have done to prove my love for yoinks, Im also #1 yoinker in competitive on halocharts for average per game.

So tell me 343i community, what do you love or hate about this most controvercial medal?

I love hearing people rage/scream/cry over it, most of the time it’s a team game, as long as someone gets the kill, it doesn’t matter.

I also love the abuse messages I get, they make my day.

> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23013762&player=lolmew
>
>
> This is just one of the things I have done to prove my love for yoinks, Im also #1 yoinker in competitive on halocharts for average per game.
>
> So tell me 343i community, what do you love or hate about this most controvercial medal?

Yoinks are completely stupid. No player should be rewarded for stealing kills just so they can earn credits. Also, implementing Yoinks into the game encourage players to steal kills and rip their Teammates off. It’s honestly stupid and is just childish games Bungie tends to like to do.

> I love hearing people rage/scream/cry over it, most of the time it’s a team game, as long as someone gets the kill, it doesn’t matter.
>
> I also love the abuse messages I get, they make my day.

I could say that I hate the hatemail, and I don’t like the rage…

But I would be lying. I crave that stuff.

I think of Yoinks! as a breach in my Interwebs conduct. I think it’s rude when performed in Matchmaking on Teams. In FFA, it is everyone for yourself, so I do not apologize.

> I think of Yoinks! as a breach in my Interwebs conduct. I think it’s rude when performed in Matchmaking on Teams. In FFA, it is everyone for yourself, so I do not apologize.

Thanks for reminding me that in FFA it really doesn’t matter because people have the option to hold down RB or not. Although I do not think people should get more credits for holding down RB because that is completely stupid. Although, like I previously stated in Teams Yoinking is just childish and needs to be removed due to the fact it is just plain dumb.

Yoinks are funny with buddies

> Yoinks are funny with buddies

I agree, if I yoink a team mates kill, I tend to get betrayed, I never kick haha, it’s all in good fun.

> > I think of Yoinks! as a breach in my Interwebs conduct. I think it’s rude when performed in Matchmaking on Teams. In FFA, it is everyone for yourself, so I do not apologize.
>
> Thanks for reminding me that in FFA it really doesn’t matter because people have the option to hold down RB or not. Although I do not think people should get more credits for holding down RB because that is completely stupid. Although, like I previously stated in Teams Yoinking is just childish and needs to be removed due to the fact it is just plain dumb.

It makes sense, however. Start shooting at a guy that is impaled with a knife and marvel how only the knife kills him. At the very least, the man who holds RB (or accidentally initiates it, the timespace for holding the button down is really small) should at least get an Assist. Oh! Even better, the man still gets his assassination, while the the killer gets the assist!

A man can dream.

> > > I think of Yoinks! as a breach in my Interwebs conduct. I think it’s rude when performed in Matchmaking on Teams. In FFA, it is everyone for yourself, so I do not apologize.
> >
> > Thanks for reminding me that in FFA it really doesn’t matter because people have the option to hold down RB or not. Although I do not think people should get more credits for holding down RB because that is completely stupid. Although, like I previously stated in Teams Yoinking is just childish and needs to be removed due to the fact it is just plain dumb.
>
> It makes sense, however. Start shooting at a guy that is impaled with a knife and marvel how only the knife kills him. At the very least, the man who holds RB (or accidentally initiates it, the timespace for holding the button down is really small) should at least get an Assist. Oh! Even better, the man still gets his assassination, while the the killer gets the assist!
>
> A man can dream.

No need to Dream we have a Developer that actually knows how to implement a good Assist System unlike Bungie. Also, 343 probably won’t add in the stupid Animation Melee crap.
-Thank God

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=22387276&player=coIdFUSI0N

Yoinks are the best addition to Halo since boarding vehicles.

yeah lol

Clip looks like it was from a while ago since it was from Hockey… and it’s not like anyone really earned them in there.

But for people who are on my team that purposely Yoink me, I will betray them. It’s hard enough trying to work on the commendation progress for assassinations.

I tend to have an odd sense of humor, and usually I would get mad at that kind of stuff, but whenever I see someone work hard to get an Assassation, especially myself, and I Yoink them or they Yoink me, it would leave me having me laugh my -Yoink- off for a short amount of time.

So yeah I like them. They’re comic relief for me.

i HATE Yoinks… if it’s unintenially it’s ok i mean you can’t really help if someone throws a bad grenade or something but if it’s intentially, i can see myself betraying that guy…

:confused:

One time I played on Asylum. My team was down to the last kill. Usually, I don’t steal my teams assassination but when I saw my teammate doing the assassination, I felt the urge to steal his kill. And so I did. After that, I teabagged from where I was and my teammate started to shoot me, but I sniped him when the game ended.
That was the funniest moment I ever had in the game.

I almost never assassinate because of yoinks, anytime I try I always get yoinked. I don’t get pissed if you do it once, but if you yoink me every single time I try to assassinate, you’re getting betrayed.

It’s not the fact that you were getting tons of Yoinks in that game that makes me rage, it is the kill -Yoink!- in Hockey.

lol^ yoinking in hockey was great :3