Yoinking! the Yoinking! -Yoink-

<mark>Do not make -Yoinking!- nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Okay, so over the last few -Yoinking!- weeks, a lot of -Yoink- has gone down, not to mention all the -Yoink- that has happened way before that -Yoink- & all the -Yoink- that is still yet to happen.
But here we are in the middle of yet another -Yoinking!- -Yoink- fest still waiting for -Yoink- to improve.
Sometimes it just feels like this -Yoink- is getting worse & not -Yoinking!- better.
I’m trying to not let this -Yoink- get me down but there’s only so much -Yoink- I can take.
If I’m to get through all this -Yoink-, then this -Yoink- needs to get better real soon, otherwise this -Yoink- will simply be just too much -Yoink- & I’ll have to resort to going & playing some other -Yoink- & talking -Yoink- on there instead of on this -Yoink-.
Anyway, I’ve said enough -Yoink- now, so let me know what you think about this -Yoink- & how you think this -Yoink- can be improved before it’s too -Yoinking!- late…

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274807877408;1:
> Okay, so over the last few -Yoinking!- weeks, a lot of -Yoink- has gone down, not to mention all the -Yoink- that has happened way before that -Yoink- & all the -Yoink- that is still yet to happen.
> But here we are in the middle of yet another -Yoinking!- -Yoink- fest still waiting for -Yoink- to improve.
> Sometimes it just feels like this -Yoink- is getting worse & not -Yoinking!- better.
> I’m trying to not let this -Yoink- get me down but there’s only so much -Yoink- I can take.
> If I’m to get through all this -Yoink-, then this -Yoink- needs to get better real soon, otherwise this -Yoink- will simply be just too much -Yoink- & I’ll have to resort to going & playing some other -Yoink- & talking -Yoink- on there instead of on this -Yoink-.
> Anyway, I’ve said enough -Yoink- now, so let me know what you think about this -Yoink- & how you think this -Yoink- can be improved before it’s too -Yoinking!- late…

Wow, you can’t say -Yoink-?